• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Places that make you poop

IML Gear Cream!
Here I sit my ass a flexin....I just gave birth to a baby Mexican...

Here is sit my asshole getting bigger...oh my god..its a baby nigger..

I sing these while my brown butt torpedo launches from the depths of my hairy canal..

Worrying about the splashback reminds me of the public shitters in Beijing in 2000. They use the squat toilets rather than sitdown shitters. On top of that, u gotta pay to shit. Anyhoo, so I pay my 1 yuan to shit. By the time I'm all done, paperwork done & all, I'm all ready to gtfo! So I reach behind me to flush. I suddenly felt sum10 wet n slimy on my hand. I knew that men be blowing snot rockets often in bathrooms. So, that wouldn't have been unusual. But this wad looked like it could been either kinda load. Moral of the story, never do a #2 in a pubic restroom outside of a North American or EU country if you can help it!

No, I'm in Temecula. I have relatives that live in Ventura and Oxnard.

The cousin I had in El Rio now lives in the big house.

I'm in L.A. where there's a shitload (no pun intended) of Soul Food places are. Nothing can make your pooper super like greens, chicken, and corn bread. LOL

I don't understand people who say they don't shit in public. Either you don't eat enough, or you are home way too much.

I agree. I don't take a dump just anywhere but if I'm on the road, I'd usually look for a grocery store, restaurant, or Wal-mart/Target to go to. Those places are required by law to keep their restrooms clean on a regular basis.

I agree. I don't take a dump just anywhere but if I'm on the road, I'd usually look for a grocery store, restaurant, or Wal-mart/Target to go to. Those places are required by law to keep their restrooms clean on a regular basis.

I know all the cleanest bathrooms on campus. I will literally walk 10 minutes across campus in the single digit winter wonderland to drop one off in my favorite stall lol. Also I worked at wal-mart for a while and I hated using their bathrooms. I would never go there unless it was absolutely unavoidable. I'm usually not one to hold it but some nights I was turtle heading for 8 hours ha. I have to imagine California is a bit different than St. Louis though.

IML Gear Cream!
on another note...i have a tremendous amount of gas tonight...this would in fact be due to my cheat meal..which was a bacon double cheeseburger...fries and cinnamon bun...i could run a small country on the gas i have now...

on another note...i have a tremendous amount of gas tonight...this would in fact be due to my cheat meal..which was a bacon double cheeseburger...fries and cinnamon bun...i could run a small country on the gas i have now...

I was bound up tight all week due to stress, but a trip to McDonalds today fixed that FAST. It's like greasy drano.

Warrior

seriously alot of shit talk in AG these days........

Not all states require that. I've had to wait until I've gotten somewhere else to take a dump with my ass cramping the whole time because the shitters in Walmart were fucked up to the point it would be easier to demolish the whole store and rebuild rather than clean the toilets.

When I take psyllium husk I turn into the fartiest shitmonster right after I eat my first meal after taking said husk. I was so farty and splashy once that a guy using the urinal was gagging and yelled "jesus fucking christ!" as he stormed out of the bathroom. The only way I could have been prouder of that moment would have been if I clogged the toilet and there was someone just about to shit their pants waiting for the stall.

Back