• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please tell us in 3 sentences or less...

IML Gear Cream!
that is a fine bass, I have an SR 406? Possibly 506, too lazy to look.

I like ibanez basses though

Yeah, me too. If it's a four string it's the 406 and if it's a five string it's a 506. That's sort of how they name all their models. Usually anything that starts with a 4 is a 4 string and anything that starts with a 5 is a 5 string, and so on.

Yeah, me too. If it's a four string it's the 406 and if it's a five string it's a 506. That's sort of how they name all their models. Usually anything that starts with a 4 is a 4 string and anything that starts with a 5 is a 5 string, and so on.
Its the SR 406, and its a 6 string.

They dont make the 406 anymore, lol

Its the SR 406, and its a 6 string.

They dont make the 406 anymore, lol

Oh, okay. Usually there is a number in there that implies how many strings are on it, so that's what the six is for. I've never played a six string. Mine is a 4 string, but I think I may have said that.

I gotcha,

6 strings are some crazy business, I somewhat wish I hadnt gotten one so advanced.

I dont play it enough to justify it to be honest

Yeah, I probably wouldn't use that top string much, and I would probably never use the bottom one either. I keep my bass downtuned most of the time anyway.

school
video games
and tryin to get laid

Working.:(
Working out.:thumb:
Just finished Bioshock.:D

IML Gear Cream!
just move it up to the top of the list!

Haha, im getting it done slowly. One more song to finish, then ill whack out the bass, then keys, then its all vocals and im not even singing on it so s'all good ;).

Hows your band going?

Cooooooool. What is your favorite to play?

I like them all, but if I did scrape together another music project I think I'd like to do something alt. rock maybe.

Lifting weights
Playing shows
Working

Not really sentences but hey

Last edited:
MMA, school, music

im hidn therazr in thje mouths!

Someone had to say it.

Kelju: What level are you networking wise right now? Just curious. I got my CCNA last Friday and should have my 1/2 my CCNP before next year. Then if all goes well, I'll have a CCIE by next May before I graduate. Shoot me now. Please.

im hidn therazr in thje mouths!

Someone had to say it.

Kelju: What level are you networking wise right now? Just curious. I got my CCNA last Friday and should have my 1/2 my CCNP before next year. Then if all goes well, I'll have a CCIE by next May before I graduate. Shoot me now. Please.

How tough did you find the CCNA?

CCNA wasnt that bad. The final exam was a little intense just because of the damned volume of questions. As long as you have a system of note taking that condenses all the good info and chucks away the (lots of) Cisco bullshit then its a lot easier to revise.

A few people on the course with me bought the textbooks and tried to learn the whole curriculum, but i found making a few pages of concise bullet-pointed notes per chapter far better.

IML Gear Cream!
How tough did you find the CCNA?

It wasn't very tough at all. Then again, the virtual simulations I had been testing myself turned out to be word for word taken from the test. :p

It covers a lot of stuff though like STP, VTP, VLSM, differences in routing protocols, ACLs, physical problems. Theres more but I can't remember the entire test.

I will say my simulation was broken though. I spent 45 minutes on it until I realized the question was broken, but I put in the config that I knew should be correct, and I think I still got credit for it since I didn't lose any points on the implementation section.

Haha, im getting it done slowly. One more song to finish, then ill whack out the bass, then keys, then its all vocals and im not even singing on it so s'all good ;).

Hows your band going?

OH, you're doing it all yourself! WOW! Thats awesome!

Things are going great, we have a show with Comeback kid!

I like them all, but if I did scrape together another music project I think I'd like to do something alt. rock maybe.

Cool! Something like incubus? Funnnn bands to play bass for

OH, you're doing it all yourself! WOW! Thats awesome!

Things are going great, we have a show with Comeback kid!

Yeah, thats why its taking so long. Plus i 8 track the guitars so theyre heavier, lol. Theyll sound great when its all mixed properly, but it takes far too long to record everything perfectly 8 times over...

And awesome! Have you sorted out the situation with certain band members? Lol.

Yeah, thats why its taking so long. Plus i 8 track the guitars so theyre heavier, lol. Theyll sound great when its all mixed properly, but it takes far too long to record everything perfectly 8 times over...

And awesome! Have you sorted out the situation with certain band members? Lol.

No joke dude, Im gonna dual layer my vocals on a lot of parts I think.

But 8? Wow.

Nah we really dont have anything on him though, we cant conclusively prove that it was him. He cant really prove it wasnt.

The situation is shitty, but I really like him, Ill be honest. Hes always been kind to me, and hes a pretty damn good guitarist, and hes excited about this band, and he turned down a full time position with a salary and benefits at his job so he could be in the band with us :eek:

So whatever, hes still kind of on thin ice

No joke dude, Im gonna dual layer my vocals on a lot of parts I think.

But 8? Wow.

Nah we really dont have anything on him though, we cant conclusively prove that it was him. He cant really prove it wasnt.

The situation is shitty, but I really like him, Ill be honest. Hes always been kind to me, and hes a pretty damn good guitarist, and hes excited about this band, and he turned down a full time position with a salary and benefits at his job so he could be in the band with us :eek:

So whatever, hes still kind of on thin ice

Whos gonna record your stuff? Is it one of you guys or are you going to studio it?

Yeah, 8 tracks is heavy going sometimes :p. I was gonna do some more today, but i ended up playing Strapping Young Lad - Consequence for about 3 hours over and over. Im chuffed i can play that song again now though, lol. It all came back to me...

But aye, i guess youll have to see how it goes with that dude. If he's willing to make that sort of commitment i doubt he'd do anything stupid like that to jeopardise the band would he?

bass.gif

Mine. :p

Back