• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Proof Jay did in fact tear his bicep

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This year Mr. O

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last year Mr. O

attachment.php

I am sure that would have hurt like hell, damn!

I just finished doing a little research on this synthol injection stuff. WTF why would you want to make yourself "appear" bigger in minutes. I seen this stuff is very popular this the Mexicans. Nothing like shooting fatty acid into a muscle. People these days

no, his bi looks like that becuase he messed up the site injection

maybe its hard to tell, if you look at the same shot from last year it looks torn, but it could just be bruising. :shrug:

looks like bad synthol inject to me

When synthol came out "pump in pose", some dick weed at the gym used it years ago. He looked like a walkin jackass. Not sayin Jay Is a walkin jack ass by any means. Hes a bad ass. But, that looks similar to thewhat the guy had at the gym. Like his bicep was lopsided, dudes calves looked just as bad

That doesn't look anything like a sythol injection to me.

You know looking at the pictures, I think this year he looked better Minus the bicep, than he did last year? Anyone agree?

A torn bicep is not something I would ever want to go through.

ive done synthol and its torn as the synthol would hide the problem even bruised, i bruised alot never like that . imo its torn. looks like dorians tear.

Jay may not have won this year, but torn bicep or not, He actually looked way bigger than anybody else at the olympia width wise. I'm not particularly a Jay fan but he was fucking massive.

Why would he site enhance the larger bicep? Seems stupid to the max. I don't buy it. It's swollen from the tear.

I'm actually looking forward to when Jay retires. He'll drop down to a lean 250 and look healthy and less like a freak monster. He looks like the Michelin man when he's off season and bloated to 310. Looks like shit to me.

IML Gear Cream!
I feel so bad for Jay. It looks like that happened within a week or two of the olympia. He must be so upset.

I feel so bad for Jay. It looks like that happened within a week or two of the olympia. He must be so upset.

He still got a 100k Check! lol Plus I think he new heath would get it, but in my opinion, Jay still looked good minus his bicep tear.

is it really that big a deal? I mean just in terms of physical appearance? obviously that would have been probably a painful injury but just in appearance do the judges see that little notch and go "WTF, his shits busted" and stamp loser on his picture?

also I dont know about synthol, seems like those guys are would probably be above that.

noooooooo, these guys absolutley use sytnol, wheeler comes to mind, and so does heath in their arms and calves. these guys use it all. but they do nont use synthol pre contest they use other things right before show

is it really that big a deal? I mean just in terms of physical appearance? obviously that would have been probably a painful injury but just in appearance do the judges see that little notch and go "WTF, his shits busted" and stamp loser on his picture?

also I dont know about synthol, seems like those guys are would probably be above that.

nah, he would have lost to Phil either way, it was not just his arm.

seriously? they will do anything to win, just like any sport.

exactly
and especially in bbing, these guys think the more shit they use, the better they will be, and they go to many many extremes to try to be best

nah, he would have lost to Phil either way, it was not just his arm.

seriously? they will do anything to win, just like any sport.

hmm. I always hear synthol and think greg valentino. Thought there was just such a hugely negative conception to it that no one would touch it except the lowest of the low.

learn something new every day

valentino abused synthol. used properly and in serious moderation will enhance the muscles look and help bring out lagging muscles

Back