Hi, just need a heads up on a prop prob I have,
I've made prop @ 250mg/ml, in so many different ratios it's got me beat.
80/20 eo/gso, 50/50, 100 ep, etc etc...
Also experimented greatly with ba/bb levels, 2/20, 3.5/30 upto 2/40.....
The mixes hold just fine and don't crash.
My problems is that after injected on the second day the site blows up like a basket ball, and I end up draining the site.
What do yous think just to much hormone and build up of acid at the site???
Just cut it down to 150mgs or do you think is a sterility issue??
I've made prop @ 250mg/ml, in so many different ratios it's got me beat.
80/20 eo/gso, 50/50, 100 ep, etc etc...
Also experimented greatly with ba/bb levels, 2/20, 3.5/30 upto 2/40.....
The mixes hold just fine and don't crash.
My problems is that after injected on the second day the site blows up like a basket ball, and I end up draining the site.
What do yous think just to much hormone and build up of acid at the site???
Just cut it down to 150mgs or do you think is a sterility issue??
