• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Shelf Life

lucifuge

100 Proof Chaos
Registered
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
1,545
Reaction score
12
Points
0
Location
1313 Mockingbird Lane
I bought some research chems about a year ago, they're still sealed and have been sitting in my cabinet ever since. They should still be good right?

I only ask because I noticed that one of them had changed color. It was originally pink... now it's a dark reddish brown color.
 
I bought some research chems about a year ago, they're still sealed and have been sitting in my cabinet ever since. They should still be good right?

I only ask because I noticed that one of them had changed color. It was originally pink... now it's a dark reddish brown color.


Shelf life is usually 1.5-2 years when stored in a cool, dark dry place.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top