• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

test e question

ufc69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i just got 30ml of test e but the guy that got it for me got it from his mate an it was in a bladder so he's givin me 10 x 3ml syringes when i start injecting it im only gona be doin 1ml at a time. he gave me a 20ml an a 10ml vial to put it in but they have been used an have tiny holes in the rubber were the needles have gone through, would it be ok to put them in the vials or whats another way i can put 1ml in each syringe?

Wow. If they have been used I would NOT mess with them. Expecially if the top cap is off and there are HOLES in the rubber top.. :jerkit:

Find a better source man. If you want to risk getting an infection, go ahead..

Wow. If they have been used I would NOT mess with them. Expecially if the top cap is off and there are HOLES in the rubber top.. :jerkit:

Find a better source man. If you want to risk getting an infection, go ahead..

yeh the caps arnt off but i still wouldnt use them, its a pain in the ass havin them in syringes an not vials

preload then switch to a sterile pin and store in ideal conditions.

but if you dont already know the answer to this question you should do some more research before messing with it at all

yeh i was thinkin to get new syringes an take the needle of the ones with the gear an take 1ml at a time out so instead of havin 10x 3ml i've got 30x 1ml. if thats not what u ment?

i wouldnt toss them, just filter them through a whatman and coffee filter then bake it at 175degrees for 15min it will be ok if you think u might get a infection.

You can buy sterile vials on ebay in austraila for like 10 bucks for 6 or somethink i would buy filter and transfer them into 3 vials and bake em that way every think is normal and good to go did ya mate tell ya the mg to mil ratio cause it sounds like you gOt vet grade if it came in bladder and im pretty sure its on the lower side mg to mil..

You can buy sterile vials on ebay in austraila for like 10 bucks for 6 or somethink i would buy filter and transfer them into 3 vials and bake em that way every think is normal and good to go did ya mate tell ya the mg to mil ratio cause it sounds like you gOt vet grade if it came in bladder and im pretty sure its on the lower side mg to mil..

pretty sure it 250mg/ml, i'll ask him an make sure, but yeh its just the way he gets it in a big bladder, i had another mate that used to get it the same way an he used it an it was fine, its just inconvenient havin 3ml in a syringe at a time

pretty sure it 250mg/ml, i'll ask him an make sure, but yeh its just the way he gets it in a big bladder, i had another mate that used to get it the same way an he used it an it was fine, its just inconvenient havin 3ml in a syringe at a time
No worries i would check with him cause if its the bladders im thining of its 75mg a mil comes in a 200mil bladder i think, they are a australian product i have not heard of any other bladders ecept a prop one they do also, hope this helps.

No worries i would check with him cause if its the bladders im thining of its 75mg a mil comes in a 200mil bladder i think, they are a australian product i have not heard of any other bladders ecept a prop one they do also, hope this helps.

yeh i'll check with him but if it is only 75mg/ml im gona b pissed! i've only got 30ml of it

Sounds pretty shady to me.

Agreed.

This is just my opinion, but why take the chance?

I've seen/heard some horror stories when it comes to infections and such..

Sounds pretty shady to me.

i dont think the accual gear would be a problem as its gone straight from a sterile bladder to sterile syringes, its the vials he gave me that conserne me. i've found a place to get srerile vials now tho so im gona put the gear in the new sterile vials

Glad I don't live in australia

men,,, use a sponge with soap clean the rubber and use one needle for take oof the mg u want after switch to a new neddle .
try to use one new syringe ech time .

Back