• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test E/Tren/EQ

Guru

Psycho
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I am thinking about running a Test e/Tren/EQ cycle to cut off some fat soon. What do you guys think about this stack and would you replace or add anything?

I was thinking about prop instead of test e but I am still unsure what I want to do.

Guru said:
Hey guys I am thinking about running a Test e/Tren/EQ cycle to cut off some fat soon. What do you guys think about this stack and would you replace or add anything?

I was thinking about prop instead of test e but I am still unsure what I want to do.

Depends on the length of your cycle and how quick you want to see results. If you go Test E, I would go with Tren E as well. If prop then go with Tren ace.

What doses will you be running?

Give us a glance at your cycle history. Those three definitely make a good stack if you want to stay on long. How much fat do you want to lose? I'd go with prop/tren ace, unless you have done tren before and know how to handle it.

Im on prop, tren ace, and EQ and loving it. Im really looking forward to throwing some IGF lr3 in to the mix on monday. I am at about 9% b.f. and looking pretty decent.

PirateFromHell said:
Give us a glance at your cycle history. Those three definitely make a good stack if you want to stay on long. How much fat do you want to lose? I'd go with prop/tren ace, unless you have done tren before and know how to handle it.
I never used tren before. I have never cut using ass before. Im going to cut down first, I need to lose a good 20lbs and than I want to give tren a try and lose some more fat and harden up.

I have not decided doses yet and I am looking to lose the fat fast and harden up; maybe gain some mass. So anywhere from 8-14 weeks is fine for me.

What do you guys have in mind?

largepkg said:
Depends on the length of your cycle and how quick you want to see results. If you go Test E, I would go with Tren E as well. If prop then go with Tren ace.

Not a bad idea on the esters.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Some food for thought

depends on the length of your cycle and how quick you want to see results. If you go test e, i would go with tren e as well. If prop then go with tren ace.

^+1, good info

give us a glance at your cycle history. Those three definitely make a good stack if you want to stay on long. How much fat do you want to lose? I'd go with prop/tren ace, unless you have done tren before and know how to handle it.

^+1, good info

Back