• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test results

Watson

A Jihad on gyms!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Had a bunch of blood work done 19th

Test levels 16.5 nmol/L,

done at 3pm after 70 mins leg workout (dont know how other people work out, but i train/lift to fail and burn myself EVERY time i goto gym, yes im a noob and prolly doing a million things wrong, but im in the gym 6 days, ap 1hr a day), 30 mins lap diving in pool
Energy drink with all that shit in it for breakfast, cup of chips and gatorade between gym and pool

GGT 123 (<51) yeah i know this means my liver is fucked, vicodin addiction back then, mass amounts weed, pills and booze, 20 years shit diet etc

docs are suspecting fatty liver

urate is .51 which means i have gout except i dont have gout

sorry if this other stuff is useless but i got more results here

Im 38 and thinking i can lie my ass off and play the limp dick, no power, wifes complaining, docs really cool arab guy

ive read conflicting shit on test replacements on liver
some are saying it could cause failure, heart failure etc
another from 2009 i read said it helped a fatty liver in most patients Testosterone Replacement For Men With Low Testosterone Improves Liver Function, Metabolic Syndrome

cant think of a bunch of people id rather ask than the peeps on here who have used it alot
to be honest id just like to boost to the upper levels of my age group

would it also help with training etc?

43016d1332467878-test-results-testost.jpg

testost.JPG

so basically my levels are at a 75 yr old mans,

also i have never ""SO FAR"" had a problem with erections or wanting to bang the wife, i joke i dont, but we get the chore done daily and weekends more than, so im a little worried about lifting it and get erections 24/7

If you are trying to test for your T levels, blood test should be taken in the morning for a better reading...somewhere between 8am and 10am...

Thrugh out the day your T levels tend to drop/decline...

^^ Read that just a while ago, id love a test boost from docs, doubt it would hurt my workouts lol but yeah i need to be sure what my lvls are.

Strange my doc didnt ask me to do it in the morning, ill get it redone on wed when they US my liver! Basically im looking for an angle to convince my doc to give me the shots and monitor me! Id love to be kept top of the range for my age.

^^wow...that is pretty basic to get an acurate reading of T levels...thought many docs would know this...:hmmm:

But yeah...going forward get them done between that time...

Good luck brotha!

^^wow...that is pretty basic to get an acurate reading of T levels...thought many docs would know this...:hmmm:

But yeah...going forward get them done between that time...

Good luck brotha!

thanks for the advice man

^^anytime brotha..that's what we are here for :thumb:

Back