• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Thank you for your patience

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thank you for your patience!!

I wanted to tell everyone , how much i appreciate your patience and hopefully this experience hasnt left a bad taste in your mouth. Everything should be back to normal after the weekend. If your still experiencing problems with the ordering process please dont hesitate to pm a rep for assistance.*
Ive been working with an abundance of people thru this process so please if i havent gotten back to you i greatly apologize. Shoot me a pm please so we make sure whatever issue or delay your having is handled as soon as possible.*
Thank you again for your understanding and patience*
Mace

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thanks Mace for helping me out with some technical difficulties. You were prompt and got it all figured out. Without your help I probably would have took my business elsewhere.

Thanks Mace for helping me out with some technical difficulties. You were prompt and got it all figured out. Without your help I probably would have took my business elsewhere.
Thank you for the allowing me to help you and work through the issues. I apologize again for the craziness that was taking place. If you need anything or have any other. Concerns or questions I'm only a pm away . I'd be glad to assist you.

Hit a light leg workout last night got home did abs.

I've finished off a 30 minute HIIT and a 40 minute HIIT/Jog. Will be doing arms soon.

Back