• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The perfect couple

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Husband arrested first, wife soon follows

A Northville couple ended up in jail, both facing drunken driving charges, after Ypsilanti Police first pulled over the husband, who was driving with his young son in the car, and then arrested the mother when she showed up to pick up the boy.
Officers said they saw the man run a red light at Prospect Road at Clark Road at about 11:20 p.m. Saturday. When they stopped him, they said they gave him a preliminary breath test that registered 0.11. The legal standard for drunken driving is 0.08.
Police said they told the man's 12-year-old son to call his mother to pick him up.
But when she arrived with her 9-year-old daughter in the car, police said, she also appeared to have been drinking, and registered 0.13 on a PBT.
Both children were turned over to a relative, and the parents held until they sobered up. They were later released pending formal charges.

Wow, so many boneheads in the world, so few stray bullets...

Yep, those damn PIGS. Just trying to ruin another persons life. FUCK THEM ALL!!!!

:hmmm: :rolleyes:

I don't think thats as uncommon as it's made out to be.

You could say the same thing for the time I got arrested in high school. My mom had a couple glasses of wine at dinner and was ordered to come pick me up or have me go to jail for the night.

We're both good people, or atleast she is.

Kinda silly, yes, but that might had been a cop being a prick to bring the husband in on that level.

I agree.

Cops suck.

Back