• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Things you dont see everyday

lmfao! That second one has me ROTF! :laugh:

I love the last one and the fedX/UPS is too funny! :funny:

Those were all great.. Glad I wasn't on the other side of the road with the guy doing 167! Gee, was his bi-plane taking off??? :haha:

Like the SOTP (STOP), there is one that I saw that said SHCOOL

LOL

i saw an accident about a month or two ago between two 18 wheelers. One hit the other one at a stop light leaving a huge gash in the side of the truck. Funny thing is it was carrying toilet paper. Policemen walked up and down the street gathering rolls of toilet paper everywhere while citizens watched from the side of the street. So as the TP unrolled, strands were just lieing everywhere

it took an hour 1/2 to go 24 miles because of the traffic jam. It was six o' clock when I got to the end, and I had a journy of 376 miles left. :eek: but it was worth it :thumb:

coincidentally, that same picture with the "sotp" intersection was shown today in a mass media presentation my group did about roadkill, actually it was about the roadkill cafe, a paroday of our school lunch program.....
sasme guys and pic and everything, weird.

Back