• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Thread Start Date Hack

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I remember back in the day the threads had their start dates next to them so you knew if the thread had been bumped from decades ago without opening it. Is there not a hack available for that anymore in the newer versions?

I found one called AutoDate:
This plugin allows you to prefix a date in the title of a new thread. The date prefix, separator character, and forums with prefixing are all customizeable on the vBulletin Options page.

I thought that was one of the best add-ons of the older versions.

Prince said he cant do it in this new version. But he can put lines everywhere though.

I remember back in the day the threads had their start dates next to them so you knew if the thread had been bumped from decades ago without opening it. Is there not a hack available for that anymore in the newer versions?

I found one called AutoDate:
This plugin allows you to prefix a date in the title of a new thread. The date prefix, separator character, and forums with prefixing are all customizeable on the vBulletin Options page.

I thought that was one of the best add-ons of the older versions.

I agree 100%

Prince said he cant do it in this new version. But he can put lines everywhere though.
That was a version ago, we are now 3.6, it used to be so useful so you knew automatically when an ancient thread had been bumped...

Bring it back Rob.

Back