• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tren and deca???

premo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys would using tren with deca be good or do they do the same thing? when i say do the same thing i mean are they ment to be used with test or different AS
i am doing my research on gear for my next cycle in the new year and on my last one of tren with test was very pleased with results but thought adding deca may help deca and winny was my first ever cycle and the results were great also

People generally recommend not to use tren and deca together because they both produce progesterone, which could lead to serious gyno problems, loss of libido, emotional issues, and other unfriendly sides. However, a number of people have stacked moderate doses of each along with plenty of test and loved it.

premo said:
hey guys would using tren with deca be good or do they do the same thing? when i say do the same thing i mean are they ment to be used with test or different AS
i am doing my research on gear for my next cycle in the new year and on my last one of tren with test was very pleased with results but thought adding deca may help deca and winny was my first ever cycle and the results were great also

Test and Deca, or Test and Tren, but not deca and tren together.:finger:

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Back