• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

unclez.net temporarily offline matter.

Uncle Z.

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Fellas

Our website will be offline up to 24h.
It's about our 4 products descriptions copyright issue (descriptions were used w/o copyright holder consent ...)

The issue is already fixed (descriptions deleted/edited) but it can take up to 24h. for our hosting provider and the copyright holder to verify this and unsuspend the site.

So no worries.

All is well, thanks for letting us know Z. Not a problem at all.

I own a small business and I had a power surge. Three days and two Koreans later i was up and running.three days of anxiety!

You did a great thing here ketting everyone kniw whays going on when you did not have to. Just shows the respect you have for yourself and your customers!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Good heads up brother! We will keep this bumped so the anxious crowd doesn't come alive on us!

Thanks Fellas !!

The site will be back up in 24-48h. (awaiting for copyright owner of the prod. description we used to aknowledge the fix/update required...)

And it's weekend , so hopefully we'll be back shortly.

Pissed as hell about their contact delays in this matter !!

Dam bastards and there copyright issues.Good to know this is very temporary.

Thanks for cool words Fellas

But those morons - hosting provider is delaying it further , when the copyright holder confirmed yesterday all's cool and thanked us for correcting this ....

Fucking pussies need official message from the holder couse they are afraid of a law suit on the copyright ..... Plain ridiculous :)

Thanks for cool words Fellas

But those morons - hosting provider is delaying it further , when the copyright holder confirmed yesterday all's cool and thanked us for correcting this ....

Fucking pussies need official message from the holder couse they are afraid of a law suit on the copyright ..... Plain ridiculous :)

HAHAHAH YEAH MAN I agree!

Good your back up though!

The site should be back in 24h. i won't wait much more for this dumb asses to fix this
My ftp was unblocked today , then blocked again in about 2 h. - it's rediculous , so the site will be up from a backup hosting provider.

Sorry for the delay fellas , but i can't win with their stupidity and lazyness :)

The site should be back in 24h. i won't wait much more for this dumb asses to fix this
My ftp was unblocked today , then blocked again in about 2 h. - it's rediculous , so the site will be up from a backup hosting provider.

Sorry for the delay fellas , but i can't win with their stupidity and lazyness :)

Does your email work? If so, can I email you some questions?

^^ your best bet would be to send a pm to one of the reps for the forum and asking them. Thats what they're here for.

Does your email work? If so, can I email you some questions?

Of course , all's operating normally , besides the site down

resend matters are also dealt with as usual

This hosting/copyright issue is comeing to an end now , so site will be up very shortly - will announce it of course

So processing of orders made before your webspace was blocked is ongoing?

IML Gear Cream!
Correct. Thanks Rob

I guess nevermind now , cous site is back up after some ridiculous hosting procedures delays

Thanks for letting us know Z. Its good to have the site back. Those issues were small and annoying anyways. Glad they are all worked out. Thank you.

Thanks a bunch for cool words and understanding Fellas !

In such ridiculous situations or any problems similar tho this (closed one) - we alwys keep in touch with everybody - especially with customers
And everything is alwyas announced and confirmed what's up - we don't like to stress out anyone and we deal with all issues professionally.

Site is up/current and we're saying "bye bye retards" to our "former now" hosting provider company :D

Back