• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

We need 10 people to try samples of ESSENTIALS

IML Gear Cream!
Update

I got my samples of ESSENTIALS and I mixed it with a orange mango powder in 5 oz of water. I tasted nothing but the orange mango. I noticed no other tastes or after tastes. Tommorrow I am going to mix it in chocolate whey and will report back.

So far it is as promised unflavored. The smell is a little stange almost a medicine type of smell but I did not taste any thing but the orange mango:thumb:

Another entry!
I want to try ESSENTIALS because my BCAA tabs are so frikkin huge I hate trying to swallow them.

entry 4, After reading the post about how easily it mixes up, I realized that the Essentials will be in powder form. Besides my stims, I will never have to swallow a pill again!

entry 4, After reading the post about how easily it mixes up, I realized that the Essentials will be in powder form. Besides my stims, I will never have to swallow a pill again!

It sure is powder. And I could not taste it in the orange drink or the chocolate whey. Last test will be the vanilla whey.:thumb:

all that in one dose???? That's crazy.. I will definitely put my vote in for this contest.

Convenient,, Easy... you bet I'm in! :thumb:

I am happy to report that ESSENTIALS in no way affected the taste of my chocolate shake will do vanilla today for my last test.

Entry 5- Besides being able to mix it with my workout shakes, I am really excited about being able to add it to crystal light and other sugar free drinks.

As witnessed on my lipotropic log I am always willing to try something new, especially if it falls in line with my goals, which essentials seems to be.. I think it looks like it could be a great product, and I would be honored to give it a shot..

Oh shit! I just realized this is flavorless and can be mixed into my daily lipotropic shakes... (entry 2)

Oh shit! I just realized this is flavorless and can be mixed into my daily lipotropic shakes... (entry 2)

Yes it is. It has not changed the flavor profile of anything I have tried it with:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
I can't believe more people aren't entering, this product sounds amazing! I think I counted 7 different people have entered lol.

24th at 5 P.M. EST:thumb:

dont worry, i will make sure i get in my 2 daily entries, some people just dont know a good thing when they see it.. 5 bucks says everyone realizes this opprotunity on the 25th.. lol

dont worry, i will make sure i get in my 2 daily entries, some people just dont know a good thing when they see it.. 5 bucks says everyone realizes this opprotunity on the 25th.. lol

LOL

I am 47, with all the usual problems that come with an active lifestyle.I would interested to see what your product can do- I already take many of these separately. Hopefully it will cut down on the mass quantity of pills I take daily:)

I think this is a great opportunity and it seems to be a pretty cool product, but I just can't ever seem to drink enough water when I'm taking creatine hence me not putting my name in the hat.

AS the oak mentioned, simplicity at it's best... hell, I'd even mix it in with my morning coffee... how much more convenient can you get?
I want to try ESSENTIALS because life is complicated enough.

AS the oak mentioned, simplicity at it's best... hell, I'd even mix it in with my morning coffee... how much more convenient can you get?
I want to try ESSENTIALS because life is complicated enough.

ugh! lucifuge, in your coffee?!?!?! ok shit, if i get a sample, i will try it, since you suggested it, and you haven't guided me wrong yet, lol (#4)

IML Gear Cream!
ugh! lucifuge, in your coffee?!?!?! ok shit, if i get a sample, i will try it, since you suggested it, and you haven't guided me wrong yet, lol (#4)

Hell yeah!
It's tasteless so it should be golden...
Hell, even if it's not tasteless coffee can cover the taste of just about anything... well, at least when you make it as strong as I do anyway.

I sent a PM to workingatit43 about trying the samples of ESSENTIALS:thumb:. So I guess this is entry number two for today.

Last edited:
I want to try ESSENTIALS because then I won't have to worry about taking vitamin pills then shakes for creatine and then other shakes for other things. It is a great convenient product.

Entry 6- I want to try essentials because the other AI supps I have used were great and I expect nothing less from essentials

I would like to enter.

I am 21 years old and live in USA.

I want to try it because I have been out of the supplement loop for a year or so now. I haven't used creatine in that time and in fact just decided I want to take it again today. Interesting I saw this thread. I train in a style that creatine's primary affects benefit well (metabolic conditioning). I feel I could gauge the affects of this supplement on my training very well because I have been doing the same kind of training for about 8 months now and I have not taken creatine in that time. Any affects would be obvious because I'm so used to knowing how my body works. Plus I would like the improved recovery time associated with taking a creatine supplement. Improving recovery time and sustaining high intensity movement are very important factors in my kind of training. Creatine can improve both of these.

Thanks for the consideration.

First entry of the day. I want ESSENTIALS because I'm bulking and lifting heavy. ESSENTIALS will help a lot with my recovery time.

Hell yeah!
It's tasteless so it should be golden...
Hell, even if it's not tasteless coffee can cover the taste of just about anything... well, at least when you make it as strong as I do anyway.
entry 5
damn.. good idea.. i cant wait to see if i get it to try your idea out.. oh and if you like strong coffee, try my method, 2 shots of espresso, some hot water, and a little sugar to taste.. now thats what i call coffee...or as an all time favorite, diner coffee sludge, extra sludge lol...

oh the opprotunities this could provide..

Entry 2 - since it's tasteless, can you mix it in with cold food??? Like if you had a meal of say,, tuna & vege's that you just mix up and eat?

Or is it preferred to take separately?

Entry 2 - since it's tasteless, can you mix it in with cold food??? Like if you had a meal of say,, tuna & vege's that you just mix up and eat?

Or is it preferred to take separately?

It's not tasteless...........kinda weird to explain. it just doesn't change the flavor of shakes or drinks really. You need to mix it with something IMO

Back