• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Went to Planet Fitness today

IML Gear Cream!
Says the fruitcake who idolizes half-naked mimes or whatever the fuck is in your avi.

um...you just posted a wrestlers theme song and fake girlfriend pictures...now i love pro wrestling...but even a pro wrestler will tell you that they are not concerned with dignity

you not knowing who the avi is...maes you even lamer than i thought...and not even a true comic fan...guess you only read spiderman and batman,wolverine...fuking noob

First impression: the whole thing is a "wolf in sheeps clothing" type of thing. They know these people won't stick it out, they just want the money. I actually feel bad for the people who dish out all the money, just to end up quiting. Of course that's their fault for being lazy, but it's still sad to see. The little hottie behind the counter told my boy to fo sit at the table, so she could come talk to him about the membership, and avoid all the customers, who won't be there in two months, she said. The fee is $20/day, but my boss signed up, so I was his guest.

Now to the equipment. It sucks balls. No barbells, and the dumbbells only go up to 60lbs. Topped out the fly machine at 305 for reps, the dip machine at 285(I think) for reps, and curled the 60's while some gay guy told me "you're rockin' it!" LOL. Skull crushers were boring, as the cambered bars only go up to 60lbs as well. Most of the time I just fucked around, curls here, some machines there.

The plus side....well, there is no plus side if you're serious about working out. The environment and rules are not conducive to really pushing your limits.

I do recommend it if you want to feel like king kong, while everyone stares at you LOL. But be forewarned, you will get a lot of gay admirers.

:thinking:...

$20 for a good ego boost?...

And go after a full real workout at a real gym so your already pumped with bulging veins...

I like your style...:winkfinger:

um...you just posted a wrestlers theme song and fake girlfriend pictures...now i love pro wrestling...but even a pro wrestler will tell you that they are not concerned with dignity

My girlfriend's yellow dress photo is not fake.

She is made of sexy flesh and blood, not plastic.

you not knowing who the avi is...maes you even lamer than i thought...and not even a true comic fan...guess you only read spiderman and batman,wolverine...fuking noob

I hate comics. They are totally GAY.

But now I get why you dwell on BBing forums.

My girlfriend's yellow dress photo is not fake.

She is made of sexy flesh and blood, not plastic.

I hate comics. They are totally GAY.

But now I get why you dwell on BBing forums.

eddie you so funny...post a home photo of the girl...not from a site

you wont

:thinking:...

$20 for a good ego boost?...

And go after a full real workout at a real gym so your already pumped with bulging veins...

I like your style...:winkfinger:
20mg of dbol had me looking good haha

20mg of dbol had me looking good haha

Nice, and feeling good!

Get the 50mg BD dbol and split half morning half pre workout (if you work out in the evening)...

:ohyeah:

Nice, and feeling good!

Get the 50mg BD dbol and split half morning half pre workout (if you work out in the evening)...

:ohyeah:
I usually do 20 am 20 pre workout. Im thinking about trying all 40 before the gym. I know youre supposed to do half and half to keep blood levels stable, but some guys say they like it all pre workout.

So Im assuming you joined?
you know me too well......

no, I didnt join lol

I usually do 20 am 20 pre workout. Im thinking about trying all 40 before the gym. I know youre supposed to do half and half to keep blood levels stable, but some guys say they like it all pre workout.

you know me too well......

no, I didnt join lol

You probably will get a better workout and huge pumps to the point where your forearms are feeling like they are going to exploid, but at a higher single dose it puts more strain on the organs and raises the sides...

But give it a try for your hardest workout day... See if it works for you...

I go to Snap Fitness, its ok, only ok?????????free wights, plate leverage, machines and more cardio you can poke a stick at, but they do have 2 hip abductors, at the expense of having something else???...

I have lost all respect for gyms without triple digit dumbbells.

Back