• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Will 100mgs of Test Cyp a week keep me from losing muscle?

IML Gear Cream!
no need for HCG with hrt in my op, unless you CARE about nut size. i know i dont

Correct blerg...but the first time your lady says.."wow your balls look small"..then its hcg for life..

Ya he is scripted 200mg every 2 weeks...still splitting it 50mg x2 we is better then 200mg every 2 weeks....I would feel like death about 10-12 days into that..

I believe in moving forward, you need to fix the foundational issue at hand, your dose is too low...

However, No way around it, 50x2 works better than all at once, no debate there bro.
100x2 works 100% better! That's where he should be to begin with, period. Finesse your way in to convincing her or him or find a new doc that will listen or already understands ASAP.

enjoy:)

Correct blerg...but the first time your lady says.."wow your balls look small"..then its hcg for life..

Im half tempted to throw a pic of my bean bag. I really think mine have given up.

Anyone that's seen me post in AG has probably seen my abnormally large nuts. My better half doesn't mind the shrinkage lol lets her almost get her mouth around 2 at once...not quite yet tho lol

Back