• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Winter Bulking!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Lots of great post's here, just my 2 cents I blast and cruise all year the only thing I really change for a winter bulk is diet and training the"supplements" pretty much stay the same, maybe adjust doses a bit and add some slin to the blast but thats pretty much it. consuming more calories is really what works for me but it's also the most challenging.

That's not that extreme lol I'm gonna actually increase it to 60iu later. I know guys using 100iu+.
10iu does not do shit lol

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

100iu+? i nearly shit my pants just thinking about that. here i thought 16 iu/day was plenty to have just as an add-on and help spark some quick gains. I think I understand you're point though, youre trying to crank the anabolics and keep test low. rather than base primary gains off test and using insulin just as an added bonus in (relatively) smaller (i.e. 16 iu - lol) amounts.

well my reality is now altered a bit. how do you split your shots? (i.e. how many per day, what times, and what amount of IU) (3x per day x 15 per shot?)? youre running humulin-r so its in your system for 4 hours and i would not sleep while in system on those dosages (although im sure youre mostly fine after the 2 hr peak).

Lots of great post's here, just my 2 cents I blast and cruise all year the only thing I really change for a winter bulk is diet and training the"supplements" pretty much stay the same, maybe adjust doses a bit and add some slin to the blast but thats pretty much it. consuming more calories is really what works for me but it's also the most challenging.

add eq?

Prolly 15iu 3x a day and later 6x 12iu with meals or something like that. :) 60/40 complex/simple carb ratio, as close to 0g fat, will be using only 80% fish/20% whey for protein most of the meals.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Weeks 1-4
dbol 50 mg/ed
NPP 200mg/wk
deca 400mg/wk

Weeks 5-13
deca 600mg/wk

Weeks 1-13
test-e 700 mg/wk
letro .50mg/3x wk

Weeks 10-12
Super DMZ 2 caps/ed