• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Beat-

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi people,I'm new here,25yo and am searching for a steroid.
I have not so common story cause I was born a girl,then decided to be a male and take now Testosteon Omnadren for 5 years. (1ml in 21 days). I love how Omnadren gains mass and strenght but I'm considering to be a female again with a muscular body.
My body doesn't produce estrogen now and has hormones just from Omnadren injections.
I will stop Omnadren now and there will be a period when I won't have any hormones untill my body produces estrogen.

I wanted to ask wich steroid would be better for women to gain mass with water retention?
Is water retention not healthy at all or why people avoid it usually?
Is there a Omnadren cycle for women?

Thank you for reading! I will be very happy for your answer!

First of all,

I'm not sure if people are going to address this or not but are you under medical supervision for your sex change?

It feels like you're hopping back and forth and aren't sure what sex you want to be.

And generally males dislike the bloat because of the estrogen carry taking AAS causes. Not to say that it's really bad per se.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's some reading for you: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/a...rugs-if-youre-female-helping-female-read.html

HOWEVER .. please pay attention to getting your hormones stable first. You absolutely should be working w/ a doctor on this as you've apparently spent the primary years of hormonal maturity as a male. Particularly the female hormone system likes stability and can be very picky about getting going again. I have zero experience w/ what you are doing and wouldn't even begin to make guesses as to how long it will take your system to re-establish itself as an estrogen dominant system. And also just from the standpoint of building muscle, I would make sure you have the lifestyle to support the goal you want. Just taking steroids isn't really a viable option. You will be operating in an estrogen-dominant environment and what you are used to as a "man" is not the same for women. If your diet & training don't support hypertrophy and just relying on steroids while trying to be female will really produce a bunch of sides that I am not clear that you are clear on what you want. Women don't just get to have "big muscles" w/ steroids - ain't nuttin for free. Steroid use will immediately interrupt your period. This is expected. Voice change, acne, hair loss, etc. You never get to pick & choose the results & sides you want or are willing to accept when you start trying to manipulate the lines between being "male" and being "female". There is a reason for every sex hormone in your system and screwing around w/ that balance for one selected result comes w/ a bunch of other stuff you need to be responsible for. This can range from internal organ stress, blood pressure, lipid levels, as well as androgenic effects. And if your diet & training don't support the hypertrophy goal (i.e. if you continue taking steroids and eat like shit and sit on your ass) you will most likely just get "thick". Additionally sex hormone balance frequently directly affects your moods - i.e. depression, etc. This is also important to take into consideration and control. These are lifestyle choices - if your body & lifestyle & activities don't support the goals you want, you can't expect the steroids to get the results you want.

Please look at this as the long view of your life. It is incredibly hard on your body to manipulate hormone levels to the extremes and you need to undestand what you are doing. You've already bombed your system for 5 yrs to become a man, and now you want to move back. The body operates on stability, predictability and balance and you need to work with to get to your goals. Every time you try to cheat the speed and ability of your body to support a chance, you can eventually expect your body to tell you to go fuck yourself so if you are looking at lifetime goals w/o health issues, you very much need to look at this and take an intelligent, informed, and patient approach.

And even more so, at your age, there is absolutely a maturity and responsibility aspect to it - when you're in your teens and 20s you think you're invincible and impervious to everything and can make changes on the fly. Very much not the case. There are no quicky fixes for physical goals because it is something your body has to be able to support, regardless of what you think you want. You must already be aware of the broad scope of impact of steroid use. IMO it is even more complex trying to be a female while doing it so you need to be very intelligent about what you are doing.

To be very honest, I'd probably tell you to spend at least a couple years just letting your body rebalance itself, and in the mean time, you mentioned absolutely nothing about diet & training. Even as a man, as you get older, if you are doing nothing to support the mass you can gain in your 20s, it all turns to flab as androgen levels begin to drop. It is very much a lifiestyle thing and not a freebie that you get w/ steroid use.

What is your plan for diet & training?

Last edited:
absolutely perfect post sassy

mr. garison from south park?

Sassy,mmawarfare-thank you very much for repies! mmawarfare ,you are right- i am not 100% sure that I want to be a woman.I am very comfortable in living like a man now but I think it is just about the body- I like that I'm strong , I can feel muscles and it affects all my life included work.
Before I have started Testosterone (6 years ago) I have trained very hard,could lift high weights but still i hadn't any visible muscles. I am good built,not skinny,but still I had thin arms what drived me just crazy becauce guys who was lifting the same weights were way more muscular.
So I could imagine for myself to be a woman, but I need to feel phisically strong and massive-that is all about.
About 2 months ago I took a "6-month ticket" to the gym. My progress was really good in the beginning but then I decided to stop T and try to live without it. After that I was lifting waay less than I did in the beginning. Although I was training hard,all my muscles in the body just dissapeared,my skin was sensitive,my butt had more fat and it all just dived me totally crazy. It was really full of hate abput my body and could evern hurt myself if I would let myself to do it. So I've started T again.
These 5 years I did almost no sport but I had a mass and looked pretty sportly. If there will be no regular T and my body will be full of estrogens,
If I stop T,of course I will work out to look like now while I'm on T. I have never tried out any diet,but I think I could do it-I have no problems with discipline.
I have visited a doctor earlier but the last several years I had no doctor.

Sassy,thanks for the link!I have discovered it before and I didn't really find a steroid what I like.Maybe I don't
understand them at 100% but I will write down all them + an explanation why I think it's not the best for me:

I guess I don't need fat burners cause I need a muscle mass.Or I could add them to the mass-producing steroid.
I don't need anti-estrogens because I still don't know if my body will produce them and it's strange to kill them if I have just get them back.
Human growth hormone is not producing muscle growth and it is more fat burner so I suppose it's not really for me.
Anavar is for lean muscle mass and lean muscle mass means that it shapes muscle and not build the muscle mass,do I understand it right?
Although Anavar makes water retention so Anavar should build mass too?
Winstrol promotes lean muscle mass without water retention.
Primobolan looks good for mass but you write it doesn't make body huge.I would like to be huge so I shouldn't think of Primobolan I guess.
Proviron not promote muscle growth.
Equipoise looks good to gain mass,but I didn't really understand that EQ also promotes connective tissue repair, which can be useful in protecting
the joints and ligaments while a cycle is increasing your strength (i.e. the joints become the weak link).
When exactly joints are weak? All my work (10h a day) consists of hard work with joints.
Trenbolone- very harsh on the liver.It scares of course but is it more distructive in comparing to other stuff?

Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate (NPP) looks like very good because it gains mass.Potential sides are the same as for Testosterone.
T Propionate and Sustanon are the same as Omnadren what I was using so If I take some of these I would preffer Omnadren..
Now I use Omnadren and after injection the level of T in blood it is high, then gradually comes down and on 20.day is the most lower.
It's not healthy due to this change of hormone level on the day 20. and the day of injection.
If I choose to use T Propionate with a Typical Cycle(· Dose:15- 25 mg E4D · Duration: 4-6 weeks) will it be less,worse or unpredictable to health in
comparing with the situation I have now with Omnadren once in 21 days?
I thought too that I need first get my female system going stable and just after that trying steroids but if I can't reach the mass I have now, I will
be just very depressed,will work hard without any results and overall be enormously angry about my body like it was before starting T 6 years ago and a month ago-after trying trying not to use T anymore. Actually I shouldn't be in such a bad situation because of my work and many responsibilities that can't make in being in a depressed mood.
Is there any steroid what could I take stright after my last Omnadren injection doesn't work anymore?(on 21.day after last injection)
If I take something right after that does it mean that my own estrogen system wouldn't recover?Maybe there is some weaker steroid that allows my estrogen system to recover and in the same time not to lose the mass I have now?
Thank you very much for reading!

Sassy,mmawarfare-thank you very much for repies! mmawarfare ,you are right- i am not 100% sure that I want to be a woman.I am very comfortable in living like a man now but I think it is just about the body- I like that I'm strong , I can feel muscles and it affects all my life included work.

Hmm it seems that even now you're still unsure. Perhaps the next logical step for you is to first determine what sex you want to be. I agree with Sassy that it is extremely taxing on your body to be going from one end of the spectrum to the other back and forth. It will yield unwanted consequences and perhaps even death if you continue to yo-to back and forth.

So I personally would suggest you to determine what sex you want to be FIRST before we move onto anything else.

So I could imagine for myself to be a woman, but I need to feel phisically strong and massive-that is all about.

Alright now we're talking. So you still want to remain a female but just physically big and strong.

I have never tried out any diet,but I think I could do it-I have no problems with discipline.
I have visited a doctor earlier but the last several years I had no doctor.

Second, why haven't you tried out any specific diet regimens yet? Considering that working out and training and being strong is a huge desire of yours, nutrition is fundamental as well.

Also, what did the doctor say? Did you get any bloodwork done?

I thought too that I need first get my female system going stable and just after that trying steroids but if I can't reach the mass I have now, I will
be just very depressed,will work hard without any results and overall be enormously angry about my body like it was before starting T 6 years ago and a month ago-after trying trying not to use T anymore. Actually I shouldn't be in such a bad situation because of my work and many responsibilities that can't make in being in a depressed mood.
Is there any steroid what could I take stright after my last Omnadren injection doesn't work anymore?(on 21.day after last injection)
If I take something right after that does it mean that my own estrogen system wouldn't recover?Maybe there is some weaker steroid that allows my estrogen system to recover and in the same time not to lose the mass I have now?
Thank you very much for reading!

Now this is my personal opinion, I may be disagreed with by others on the forum, but I feel that you should relax, rest, and give your body some time to recover before you hop onto the next cycle.

You should always get bloodwork done. Consult a doctor on what your goals are and how you feel and get their opinion on what your next step is. You might disagree with me and not want to rest and just hop onto the next cycle but remember that your health is more important than your cosmetic and aesthetic goals. Use the time that your body recovering to read and study more on your options and what to take if you do want to continue that route.

Remember and keep in mind that your health and life is more important than any mass or strength you'll ever gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Also agree w/ the above.

Like I said before about having the T levels of a 20 yr old male - this is the point of natural peak production of T in men. Of course you're going to feel amazing and get results regardless of how you eat. But it doesn't work that way forever. As you get older you will need to pay attention to how you eat if you want results. You absolutely need to get an understanding of nutrition if you want results. There is no reason you "need" steroids to grow. But if you have always been a hardgainer, I'd assume you've always been naturally low -estro. So it becomes even more important to be able to eat to build muscle mass. You simply can't just keep cycling to ge.t the "muscles" you want because the female body can't support it and the impact on your internal system from continual cycling is just not good. It is cumulative and very harsh. IMO you need to get a good handle on where your hormones are now and also where you & your doctor want them to be before you start trying to manipulate them again w/ steroids. And also please focus on this - just because I gave a list of steroids w/ descriptions doesn't mean its a good idea to start picking stuff to run because it sounds good on paper.

In addition to whatever you'll be doing towards selecting the direction you want to take your hormone dominance, I would also maybe check out a trainer and get some direction on how your particular body needs to use nutrition to achieve your goals. Steroids aren't what makes muscles grow and stay - but rather the body & lifestyle that has adjusted to support them. Here's an illustration of this - I've been lifting for over 30 years and competing between 2000 & 2010 and because of "life" - moving around a lot, working a lot, rehabbing a bad shoulder and just generally dealing w/ the aging process - I have been extremely sporadic in my lifting lately. But even w/ not much lifting over the last 3 years, I have retained most of the muscle that I have built over the years because my body has adapted to supporting the additional mass. That is all based on years spent, dieting to build and training to grow.

Last edited:
Yes,I should determine what sex should I be first. I feel very great like a male now and now I think that I could easily live like a female,too.
In summer I've traveled,dressing in a female clothes and people saw me like a female.But I still was and am on high Testosterone injections and I know that when my muscle mass will diminish after stopping T,and even after hard training I wouldn't reach today's mass + there will be fat on hips,breasts and butt-this all will just drive me crazy. So if my muscle mass would stay as it is now(not lean but rather full),it will be ok. If it's too unhealthy to go back to female and take steroids,I would better stay on T like I am now living as a male. But now it is not healthy too because I make injections so I don't know what would be more healthy- staying on T as a man or going back to female and using steroids.
I didn't think about diet before because 6 years ago I didn't know anything about diets but after starting T I was huge even without training.I guess I should start a diet now if I stop T.
I have done bloodwork about 3 years ago and it was ok.I know that I should do it more regularry. The best doctor to visit is an endokrinologist,yes?
I am stopping T but I can't really visit a doctor now because my last one was in other country and in Germany I need wait very long to get an appointment.I have no idea If I even stay in Germany for so long like several months so maybe I should fly to the country where this first doctor is.
I will check nutrition diets these days but maybe there is some medication(steroid or something else) what could gain mass without affecting the estrogen system which I would like to restore?
Do you make your diet by yourselves or do you have consultants? Do you have a regular trainer? My trainer wrote me 4-day program in gym for building a mass. He wrote it for me as a male.Does it work for females too? I make each excercise 3x, first time lifting weight 12 times, then 1 min rest, second time lifting about 9 times, rest and third time lifting about 7 times. And this system is for every excercise.
Sassy,sounds great that your mass have stayed after even irregular trainings.I hope that's what you wanted. I've needed to read over and over again that you was lifting for more than 30 years. It's a really huge amount of time!!
Did you over-trained your shoulder? How is it actually with joints- if one lifts weights corretly, about 3-4 times a week, is there more possibilities
to have problems with joints than if people does not lift at all? Because when I lifted,I need always to bind my whrists very thight and I don't know is it normal or not.
Do you bind when you lift?

IML Gear Cream!
I"m not sure how you expect to be a female w/o estrogen-pattern fat depositing ... that's why they call it "female". Also understand that perpetually running cycles because you want a certain look and want to suppress exactly how your body is trying to manage healthy estrogen levels introduces potential of a whole bunch of other health issues - as mentioned before - blood pressure, lipid levels, etc. And again, if your diet isn't supporting the particular results you want, trying to force it w/ steroids isn't going to get you where you want.

Training is still always about tight form, appropriate diet (i.e. fueling for the training you want to do), and recovery. The biggest issues come from poor form, insufficient recovery, and very simple repetitive motion.

Sorry I only skimmed through the replies, so forgive me if this has been said. First and foremost I think a good psychiatrist or psycholgist is what you need. Being confused about your gender is a big deal and I understand it happens, but you cant go flip flopping back and forth, so before you go further in either direction perhaps getting your head straight as far as who you are would be the most helpful.
Good luck, Im sure that kind of identity crisis isnt easy to say the least.

Sassy,what means good recovery? a good sleep?
there is one more thing I thought about- what is normal female bodybuilder weight? Is it possible to have 80kg and looking fit ? Or for female 80kgs are on the fat side?

Novice AAS, thanx, I have spoken to some psychiatrists and psychologists but they all tell me I should decide it on my own and they can't really tell me what to do.
I'm happy living as a male transgender.Maybe it's not necessary to even think to be a female but I have a feeling that I still could live in female body if I am fit and strong enough.

Beat, a Psychiatrist or psychologist is not there to help you decide, but rather help you help yourself to decide. Something is mixed up in your mind and perhaps after several sessions youd find a connection to why you are unsure. Because your gender should be the one thing you are very sure on what you are, and maybe it was wrong at birth , maybe not but by now you need to feel solidly one or the other. GL

Sassy,what means good recovery? a good sleep?
there is one more thing I thought about- what is normal female bodybuilder weight? Is it possible to have 80kg and looking fit ? Or for female 80kgs are on the fat side?

Novice AAS, thanx, I have spoken to some psychiatrists and psychologists but they all tell me I should decide it on my own and they can't really tell me what to do.
I'm happy living as a male transgender.Maybe it's not necessary to even think to be a female but I have a feeling that I still could live in female body if I am fit and strong enough.

The whole deciding if you are male or female is a much bigger issue that I think you need to determine for yourself first. Putting a condition on whether or not you'll be happy as a woman if you are fit and strong is more about your commitment to a fitness lifestyle than to what drugs you use to effect some 'look" you want.

"Recovery" is the 3rd leg of your fitness foundation: how you fuel yourself / how you expend your energy / how you allow your body to recover

- the quality of your sleep, the sufficiency of your sleep, the time you allow your CNS (central nervous system) and muscle groups to recover between expenditures, the level of stress in your life, etc.

Back