• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

wtf is wrong with the world?

That fucker needs to die.

:(

That is a horrible story. What a terrible way to die. I happen to agree with DOMS on this one. the guy needs to die.

:(

That is a horrible story. What a terrible way to die. I happen to agree with DOMS on this one. the guy needs to die.

Ditto. What an asshole.

that's fucked up. i'm thinking they had to have assumed she was just drunk.

Not only him, but the people who stood around laughing and didnt fucking help.

95% of the human race is a disgrace, and deserves to be wiped off the planet.

The bastard.....so um...is it on Youtube yet......what!? What did I say?

IML Gear Cream!
How about the teacher who had 6 years bobbing for bananas, problem with that was that it was his banana.

If the video was on the internet most people would want to watch it. It is sick but it is true.

Practically guaranteed the guy will get a hiding, or two inside. Doesn't make up for what happened, but at least some justice will be dealt.

Wow.

How about the teacher who had 6 years bobbing for bananas, problem with that was that it was his banana.

he should be force fed razor blades

he should be force fed razor blades

More than likely Anthony Anderson will be placed on "rule 43" , i believe its called, for his own protection. It is known for ground glass to "find" its way into
the food served to these inmates.............

Back