• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ya Know What We Need?

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think we need to find a way to claim back the country. I think the media is framing the narrative to manipulate us. Think about it, whether you think gays should marry or not, isn't the core behind the Tea Party and the Occupy Protestors basically the same? I get that there are people in either group that are just terrible people, but isn't the core behind both movements basically that we are fed up with the way things are going? Both sides agree that government is the problem, either government in general or the current corrupt government, can't we all agree that we would be better off voting every single one of them out? Wouldn't this send a message that what is currently going on will no longer be tolerated?

The Tea Party wants no taxes or lower taxes. Here is the problem with the way they are going about things. A US based business' tax rate isn't too high because there are people on welfare, their tax rate is so high because the companies above them are paying a lower rate via loopholes and offshoring jobs while utilizing most of the resources our tax dollars pay for AND being given kickbacks from our government. Those companies can afford to take the hit, and if they do we can lower Mom & Pops' Store's tax rate. Think about how much money is spent on welfare per year and think about how much 35% of 14.2 billion is, which would have been GE's tax burden had they actually paid taxes. Now figure you do this to all of the companies paying less than half of the corporate tax rate.

Think about it this way, they are currently arguing on whether or not to give corporations huge sums of money for no reason. How is this even an argument, we're broke. Plus, if I as an individual can't afford to open a business I am forced to go to a bank and pay interest but the government will just hand oil companies billions of dollars and they don't even have to pay it back? Are you kidding me?

And why are we still being the world police? It's obvious that money spent building another country or fighting a war is money we aren't spending on us. Think about it rationally for 1 second. We spent $3.3 trillion in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan, you could have provided healthcare to every single person in the country and not had to charge premiums for a decade for that much money. Not to mention gas would probably be $2 a gallon if they didn't cause the speculators to inflate the price every time we decided to bomb some asshole in the Middle East. Even better, don't you think we would probably be pretty well on our way to an alternative fuel source had we invested that $3.3 trillion in energy? Hell, we wouldn't even need to fight any more oil wars, we could just carpet bomb the shit out of any enemy who decides to pursue a nuclear weapon(Ahem...Iran) and we wouldn't give a fuck because they have nothing we want. Don't you think other civilized countries would hop on the bandwagon immediately? I'm with Ron Paul, if we weren't meddling they wouldn't be terrorizing.

I don't know what the solution is, but it seems that pretty much everyone realizes Washington is the problem. I don't even know if you would need to talk Republicans into voting Democrat and Democrats into voting Republican, just don't vote for the incumbent. Something like that would have to send a message both by some people losing their job and by securing a huge voting block of people. A lobby for the people.

Maybe we should finally impose our own term limits.

Ain't gonna happen. Most people only want you to vote your senators and congressmen out of office. As long as a politician brings the bacon home to his district, he's not the problem as far as his constituents are concerned. Your guy is.

Back