• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Your most hated song......

goob

Smartass anthropologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Post your most hated song, and why.
YouTube Video

Reason:Yes sean, one problem. You could not get a beautiful girl, because you are a fat wanker who looks 12 years old. They won't give you a second look. Get yourself in shape, learn to speak properly, and take that fucking sampler away from the "Best of the 50's" CD.

Fucking tosser.

What's yours?

I chose Green Day, because their album, Dookie, was fucking great. And then they had to go do a whiny-ass sell out song like Time Of Your Life.

Green Day- Time Of Your Life
YouTube Video

Lynyrd Skynyrd / Freebird

YouTube Video

play a fast song OR a slow one. if you go out to dance this is the absolute worst song you can hear a band start to play.

Johnny Lang - Anything;s Possible

I fucking hate this stupid fucking song that the local radio stations play every 30 minutes just because the dude is from Alabama. He sucks. The song sucks.
YouTube Video

Post your most hated song, and why.
YouTube Video

Reason:Yes sean, one problem. You could not get a beautiful girl, because you are a fat wanker who looks 12 years old. They won't give you a second look. Get yourself in shape, learn to speak properly, and take that fucking sampler away from the "Best of the 50's" CD.

Fucking tosser.

:roflmao:

Banana Phone
YouTube Video

Too fucking infectious, it'll plague your innerspeech zone for days, you'll wake in the morning and instead of ringing or the sound of blood rushing through your ears you hear this song. You'll find that when doing deep concentrative tasks your quietly humming it to yourself, and once you realize it the volume of it far in the recesses of your mind will incrementally start cranking up until it's maniacly blaring your every thought.

YouTube Video

I hate Banana Phone!

IML Gear Cream!
I don't have any videos only for the fact I'd have every song from any of their albums, but the band I absolutely hate is Simple Plan, and any of the other new age "punk" bands and all their bullshit.

Banana Phone
YouTube Video

Too fucking infectious, it'll plague your innerspeech zone for days, you'll wake in the morning and instead of ringing or the sound of blood rushing through your ears you hear this song. You'll find that when doing deep concentrative tasks your quietly humming it to yourself, and once you realize it the volume of it far in the recesses of your mind will incrementally start cranking up until it's maniacly blaring your every thought.

YouTube Video

:suicide:

Banana phone is great, untill about 30 seconds in when you realise how fucking annoying it is.

My most hated song:

Umberella ella ella hey hey hey.....ITS ABOUT A FUCKING UMBRELLA!!!

Banana phone is great, untill about 30 seconds in when you realise how fucking annoying it is.

My most hated song:

I know, but it's not her fault that she was singing about it in a tunnel.....

...and she is hot.

I know, but it's not her fault that she was singing about it in a tunnel.....

...and she is hot.

If she's in a tunnel why does she need an Umbrella in the first place? She may be hot, but she is clearly insane.

And not hot.

:p

My most hated song:

YouTube Video
:roflmao:

Oh dear god.

It feels like a beach ball has just spontaneously inflated in my rectum.

Oh dear god.

It feels like a beach ball has just spontaneously inflated in my rectum.
You shat yourself or you farted and an old, once thought to be lost, condom inflated......

Rush : Anything

son of a bitch damn banana phone

YouTube Video

you will understand in about a min and 30 seconds :pissed:

OMG...turn it offffffffffffff:wacko:
Any kind of elevator music generally does my swede in, although..i think ive just added some more.:wits:

You shat yourself or you farted and an old, once thought to be lost, condom inflated......

I told you to be more careful on the pull-out. DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS!?

Any song that has Lil Jon going "Yeah!".

Back