• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Z Kept his word

tommygunz

Registered
Reaction score
running down the road tryin' to loosen my load
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, so by now some of you are familiar with me and a problem I had with an outstanding order. Those of you who don't know the details, well they aren't nessesary. What is important is what I'm about to say.
Z said he would make sure this was taken care of and he did. I recieved the products that I have been missing for a long time, I am happy with this.
This has been a long and sometimes confusing process, but none the less it has been taken care of. I think part of the problem is there is almost too much communication on the Z-teams part. How can this be? Everyone here is willing to help and I think some times that causes confusion. My recomendation is to use one rep, maybe someone you are comfortable with. I know Z's operation is large and some guys specialize in different things so this can be a tough descision to make.
I do however feel that some of the problem with this order lies within the Z operation and having both doms and int. This is a business model Z has to manage more efficently IMO. None the less the doms option is a good one and the products are very good. I have never had any complaints about the integrity of his gear. I will continue to recommend his shop to those looking for an honest deal.

I have to give credit to these Z-team members: OD, what can you say about this guy that hasn't been already said. He makes sacrifices for the us on a daily basis that some of you will never truely appreciate. I have a special place in my heart for this guy, I consider him a friend.

HeavyIron, a walking encyclopedia of knowledge, if I only knew a fraction of what he knows about this game, I'd feel lucky. He has been a catalyst in keeping this moving for me.

Z, the man at the center of it all. I have been hard on him at times and he has reciprocated as well. What I finally figured out is 1) He's alot like me, he stands up for what he beleives in, 2) He's human just like the rest of us, capable of mistakes but willing to fix them, 3) In the end I beleive he does care about us.

So with having said all that I bid you a farewell bros, I will chime in from time to time. But Z has asked me to take my business elsewhere and I told him I will respect his request.
Regards TG

Wow big suprise:coffee: like 50 guys said z always makes good on his word.

Glad you have been taken care of as we all new it would be.

Glad this is resolved brother. Thanks for posting this.

Have fun man!

this makes me feel good about my reship

Told you!Tommy you are something else bro...lol All in all your a good guy.

Good to hear. It makes me feel better about my order. He got it to you fast too

Good shit bro. Glad you got your stuff and everything resolved.

Thanks for letting us know!

thanks for letting us know Z sent you the package.

TG is one hell of a great guy IMO.He is a big Alpha Stud and speaks his mind.:winkfinger: Z is much the same and both guys are my good friends. I will make sure that Z and TG get back together on this.They both have big hearts and in the end that is what counts. Thanks Tommy !! OD

Tommy glad you got your stuff taken care of.. For all those in doubt.. Be patient (even when its hard), follow the protocols and things will fall into place... Thanks for the update big TOM, no hard feeling... VE

Thanks for posting this and yes I do care - sometimes I gt mad as people do not believe in my words - sometimes I'm out of control on some things like shipping and delivery but on this end I do everything as I should do :)

if I'm not wrong - and I know that I'm not :) - theres one more pack on it's way to you - hope you will get this one asap with no problems - fingers crossed !

z.

So with having said all that I bid you a farewell bros, I will chime in from time to time. But Z has asked me to take my business elsewhere and I told him I will respect his request.
Regards TG

was kinda hoping yall worked that out a different way. Stay cool bro

IML Gear Cream!
My first gear order ever was with Z.... great gear, but couldn't fix ugly.

Thanks for telling us end results TG.

Great to see this TG.

This is a great example of why I stand behind Z like I do...

Shit ... "it's why we "ALL" stand behind Z like we do." :)

Back