• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Good company that can be trusted???

TwisT

PurchasePeptides.com
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
www.PurchasePeptides.com
Let our customers speak for us!

I can say this is got to be the best research a-dex I have used @ 1mg eod I have not experienced one side effect.I have to give the guys @ pp there props.:clapping:

I ordered some adex and t3, and it literally shipped the same day I ordered. They've obviously got their shit together.

God i cant wait to get mine, this shit is going to be awesome. it has to be. ive seen to many good reviews

Just letting the board know that I made an order with PP and they delivered in a VERY timely fashion. Preciate it PP :winkfinger:

I ordered Letrozole for my rats because they were on tabs of armidex and they started to get gyno build up behind the nips. I have been giving them .25 Letrozole every day and the nips feel softer and the soreness has subsided. They were on high Levels of test and deca and the armidex just was not strong enough. I would say PP is G2G :callme:

(ghrp-2) Is fantastic ... test subject is feeling fantatstic on it ...:winkfinger:

Just wanted to say Purchase Peptides has great customer service. I had a issue and the resolved it within 12hours. Great communication. Thanks guys. I def order again..

Yes, PP is g2g and trusted.

ordered T3 and clen yesterday. Today, it was listed on backorder for a couple hours then it was shipped out same day. Purchase Peptides, in my opinion, is known for the best shipping of chemical research sites. Buy one get one free plus a company that goes above and beyond on fast shipping. You are speaking my language. It is a rarity to find a company go this far so that is why I have to give a little praise. Keep up the good work.

I have been using PP for my GHRP-2 and CJC 1295 w/o dac research for the last month and I am extremely please with the quality.

From the service, to the research materials, they are a class act.

Aromasin:

34t7ubp.jpg

AND MORE!

94625-albums524-picture44623.jpg

Last edited:
Just got some in today, been a long time customer and never less than 100% satisfied. Never had a need to try other places!

Purchase Peptide has been, hands down, the best peptide company I have ever done business with. The shipping is always fast and packaged professionaly.
Unless PP closes it's doors, it will always be my go to Research company.

Purchase Peptides-:blowjob:-Customer

Purchase Peptide has been, hands down, the best peptide company I have ever done business with. The shipping is always fast and packaged professionaly.
Unless PP closes it's doors, it will always be my go to Research company.

Purchase Peptides-:blowjob:-Customer

Thanks!

Liver values (AST and ALT) are very good. Well within normal range. That's pretty awesome if you think about it. What oral chemical can you take that increases testosterone and doesn't jack up your liver values? Purchase Pep's Aromasin is extremely high quality. Some of that real sticky stuff. 31 gauge for oral measuring and administration ain't gonna happen. Better stick with the dropper. It is thick.

test ^^^^^^^

Did I mention we are running 15% off? Of course you know this because you check your inbox :)

Twist,

How were you dosing the aromasin when you got those estradiol numbers?
Those were my labs.. I was dosing 25mg ED on 750mg Test.. Started the dosing the day of first pin and labs were taken aroud week 7 or 8 if I recall correctly.. Check out the Lab testing section.. Plenty of info in there.

Those were my labs.. I was dosing 25mg ED on 750mg Test.. Started the dosing the day of first pin and labs were taken aroud week 7 or 8 if I recall correctly.. Check out the Lab testing section.. Plenty of info in there.

Thanks buddy

Must add to this that I have GHRP2 and CJC from PP and they are truly top notch when it comes to Peps and Chems! With the deals they have you almost have to be crazy not to use them for your next experiment :winkfinger:

Must add to this that I have GHRP2 and CJC from PP and they are truly top notch when it comes to Peps and Chems! With the deals they have you almost have to be crazy not to use them for your next experiment :winkfinger:

thanks for the review!!

Not trying to start ANY shit but these seem to be the exact same vials/solution that EP used. Coincidence?

With that said my research seems to be going good so far.

:shhh: keep that on the dL...research is working that's all that matters

IML Gear Cream!
Not trying to start ANY shit but these seem to be the exact same vials/solution that EP used. Coincidence?

I believe we import from the same vial manufacturer :) I know a few other companies that do aswell, we use a pretty major one.

-T

:lol:

Take some time do some research you'll find out we're two different companies.

Sometimes brown sometimes blue!

purchase peptide is a class act. Have tested out there letro (been working alittle to good :0), there igf lr3 which happened to be the best quality I have ever ran. It was the only one that made me go super hypo almost everytime.

There ghrp2,ipam, and mod grf are all great and mt2 is top notch at instantly getting you boners in the morning and a racial change within a week. Kinda like reversive michael jackson surgery. :winkfinger:

Also look out for my log on there gw 501516 and aicar, will be starting it up soon, after I receive it. Willl be able to tell you how there gw 501516 compares to the other popular peptide company gw 501516 that I have tested in the past. Plus how much more effective is stacking aicar with it. Should be a fun.

Last edited:
Thanks Tacobell :D

purchase peptide is a class act. Have tested out there letro (been working alittle to good :0), there igf lr3 which happened to be the best quality I have ever ran. It was the only one that made me go super hypo almost everytime.

There ghrp2,ipam, and mod grf are all great and mt2 is top notch at instantly getting you boners in the morning and a racial change within a week. Kinda like reversive michael jackson surgery. :winkfinger:

Also look out for my log on there gw 501516 and aicar, will be starting it up soon, after I receive it. Willl be able to tell you how there gw 501516 compares to the other popular peptide company gw 501516 that I have tested in the past. Plus how much more effective is stacking aicar with it. Should be a fun.

Take some time do some research you'll find out we're two different companies.

Sometimes brown sometimes blue!

Stay out of my thread fat man

More bloodwork and reviews added to post #1

Last edited:
Glad they're finally getting the recognition they deserve, been using their AI's since I started reppin months ago and always been on point :)

Back