• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

lose strength while on a cutting diet?

cheesegrater

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
started the cut diet monday, seemed to kick in today doing shoulders and bis, i definately didn't feel as strong. is this normal? how to counteract it?

because you are tired,you need some fruit and have a rest for 2 days.

cheesegrater said:
started the cut diet monday, seemed to kick in today doing shoulders and bis, i definately didn't feel as strong. is this normal? how to counteract it?
If you were doing a sensible diet then you should not notice a decrease in strength that quickly...

How much did you cut calories by?

Last edited:
I didn't loose any strength in a 16 week contest diet. You program is either not not very good or you are dieting improperly.

cheesegrater said:

did you drop your cals and increase cardio at the same time ?

I finished a 10 week cut and lost a little strength after about 2 weeks but nothing MAJOR. I DID cut my cal's way down and I DID seriously increase my cardio but with the help from Emma I turned my diet around and I was actually gaining strength towards the end of my cut. Im guessing that this guy dropped the carbs WAY down, that will give you a seriously drained feeling. Post your diet/routine and let the experts analyze it bud, it will be worth your time.

Back