• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Recent content by Amelia

  1. A

    Winter cold

    I haven't got cold for about 2 years. The worst flu I suffered is a high fever when I was 15. I lay in the bed, feeling dizzy and couldn't help vomiting, and my sweat soused the bed sheet. I took medicines but it seems no work. Finally, I struggled out of my bed, drank a whole bottle of water...
  2. A

    19 years old, 6ft tall, 125 pounds. Time to change

    Here are some tips for budget muscle-build meals. https://www.verywellfit.com/building-muscle-on-a-budget-3121402 As for the workout, I think the gym workout is not a must, especially when you are too slim. I don't think the intense exercise is good for you. You can do some no-equipment exercise...
  3. A

    Rate this 1-10

    One of my favorite workout girl on Youtube. Rate this work 1-10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg4E5w2-WsI&feature=youtu.be PS: I love her videos but I think she is too slim, what do you think of her body shape?
Back
Top