• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dog People

tumblr_m56xfzRdcN1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Why not? Are they banned there?

It's way too hot and it would have to sit in quarantine for several weeks because I'm sure I would have to import one...

It's way too hot and it would have to sit in quarantine for several weeks because I'm sure I would have to import one...

I guess the heat may be a problem. I have seen people owning huskies in Florida and Arizona though. They use air conditioning and water to keep them cool.

I was messing with petfinder.com and saw a few Tibetan rescues listed in California, including a Shettie mix puppy at Gentle Giants Rescue and Adoptions. In case you reconsider.

one of my friends down the road has a husky out here in that actually likes to stay outside. he has some shade but digs himself a nice little hole about a foot deep and lays in that.

IML Gear Cream!

after co-existing directly with man for over 300 years many of the breeds out there are much more intelligent than people think.

the water dog and chihuahua were chasing each other around the house the other month and the water dog was literally tagging the little dog with his paw. no freaking idea where he could have learned that.

they say : give to a dog food and home,and it thinks you are God,give to a cat food and home,and it thinks you are it's guest

Back