• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

20th birthday ideas?

readyformore

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, on the 30th it's going to be my 20th birthday and i want to be able to go out and do something with my friends
The only thing i can think of that would be awesome is to have a hotel party...
Also work is a huge thing, i'm currently working 330-midnight but i can get out at about 9ish or so to go and do whatever...
So what are some idea's that you guy's have? or do you think the hotel party would be pretty sweet?

Unless you get the Penthouse with soundproof walls a hotel party is weak....I used to always get the penthouse and only invite people I could trust, because I'd been to hotel parties where they had a one bed room, thin walls and too many people and they would always end with security at 11:00 am kicking everyone out or worse the cops coming in to break-up a fight because everyone was cramped into a tiny space...

Unless you get the Penthouse with soundproof walls a hotel party is weak....I used to always get the penthouse and only invite people I could trust, because I'd been to hotel parties where they had a one bed room, thin walls and too many people and they would always end with security at 11:00 am kicking everyone out or worse the cops coming in to break-up a fight because everyone was cramped into a tiny space...

well it would just be friends and stuff not really unknown people =/

well it would just be friends and stuff not really unknown people =/

Still nothing says epic party like a sound proof penthouse, even if it's in the cheapest hotel.....you can crank the music and fucking get down with your bad self, the one I used to use had a back entrance so you didn't have to pass by the front desk, many a hooker was snuck up those back stairs.....

Back