• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

35 yrs old, test e750mg wk for 3wks in and no gains........

Bama78

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm in the middle of my 3rd week of test e. I'm 232 lbs 6'0 bodyfat who knows probably 20-25%. I am 2 1/2 weeks in of 750mg test e wk. Split in 2 eo3.5d. Frontloaded first week.Just took 5th pin I know it takes 4-6 weeks to feel the kick, still wondering and excited about that! 3000 calories 300g protein daily. Supplement are multi, vitamin D, zinc. Workouts intense. Get lots of rest, in bed at 8:30, asleep by 9-9:30. Up at 4:45 to get ready for work by 6am. I work 4-10's so I get more sleep fri, sat and sun. I feel some strength and intensity coming pretty good but not realyy showing yet ( can't wait for that part) I'm usually patient but my genetics are usually really responsive to exercise so I'm just kinda bummed.

Bama78

Board Rep
Reaction score
This is also my first day here at IMB, lots of experience, dependable and respectable brothers in here, so I'm excited to hear responses!!!

Darth

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am a fair bit older than you and notice a good 6 weeks to really show gains. As long as you are noticing strength gains you are GTG. I think the slow onset is a big reason many like to kickstart with dbol.

You are doing the right thing in starting with a test only cycle. I assume you are taking an AI? If not, high estrogen coud be holding you back.

Bama78

Board Rep
Reaction score
Yeah ive thought about that and I have some clomid that a buddy gave me,but not much, qty23 50mg. I got my test from a pretty reputable ugl among the local bbs.

Bama78

Board Rep
Reaction score
The problem is idk of any AI coming from them so honestly that's why im taking the extra zinc

Darth

Registered Member
Reaction score
AIs are readily available from plenty of board sponsors here. Clomid is a E blocker not an aromitase inhibitor. Zinc alone wont get you there. I suspect at 750 a week your estrogen is super high. If you can get bloods done you will know for sure. You can have high estrogen but no noticeable sides, just shit ass gains.

Just fyi, an e blocker stops sides but doesnt lower estrogen so your gains are inhibited. You might also consider hcg to make pct easier.

You are in the US so easy to order quick from a domestic supplier. Just look at the board sponsors and choose one.

If you get bloods done you will know if the gear is legit too.

GeauxDATY

Registered Member
Reaction score
Getting your bloodwork done is a must and it's too easy and cheap not to.

moodyman1

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm in the middle of my 3rd week of test e. I feel some strength and intensity coming pretty good but not realyy showing yet ( can't wait for that part) I'm usually patient but my genetics are usually really responsive to exercise so I'm just kinda bummed.

So whats the problem??? Your not gonna "see" much at 3 weeks in.

AnabollicA

Registered Member
Reaction score
Be patient, good things will happen around week 4. That's when the magic happens for me.

You should definitely get on an AI - there are research chem sponsors here that carry it, and can get it to you quick.

Dgolan7

Registered Member
Reaction score
First off what kind of work do you do. If it is hard work 3000 calories is not gonna do it with you weight and height. Also three weeks in one will not see much at the 5th to 6th week is when gains and strength will start. This is why most run at least 14 cyc of test only.

Dgolan7

Registered Member
Reaction score
Also at 750 you will need to have a AI on hand. It's a must to be prepared just in case

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered Member
Reaction score
Wait until your multivitamin kicks in next week

Z499

STFU AND TRAIN!!!!
Registered Member
Reaction score
should have taken a kicker for the test like test prop or an oral.

Bfit247

Reaction score
Well you said you front loaded. So that should have moved it along faster. But the thing is getting something from local bbs is not the most legit source. Because they could be cutting it. Find your own sources. Then you never have to wait and you will know its more legit coming from a board sponsor!

Bama78

Board Rep
Reaction score
Nice avy anabollica. Awesome advice from everyone. This is the ONLY reason I went to you guys .... great advice. I will try a different AI and get the blood work done! Btw I build trains and the trucks and break systems that go under them. I'm more on the lean process of it now so no slinging sledge hammer anymore. Roll Tide to you BigBen! I will posts pics of my roundness this evening (lol) and I'll be on here today looking for a spot to get me some anti estrogen. Anybody got any they prefer? And how much would be best to take with my weight height and weekly mg taken?

Mike Arnold

Registered Member
Reaction score
Unless your metabolims is very slow, 3,000 cals daily is not anywhere close to enough at 6'1 and 230 lbs, especially when trying to add mass on gear.

GeauxDATY

Registered Member
Reaction score
I too would get it started with an oral. I also would kick my calories to a minimum of 4k.

robbiek426

Is pure Awesomeness
Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm in the middle of my 3rd week of test e. I'm 232 lbs 6'0 bodyfat who knows probably 20-25%. I am 2 1/2 weeks in of 750mg test e wk. Split in 2 eo3.5d. Frontloaded first week.Just took 5th pin I know it takes 4-6 weeks to feel the kick, still wondering and excited about that! 3000 calories 300g protein daily. Supplement are multi, vitamin D, zinc. Workouts intense. Get lots of rest, in bed at 8:30, asleep by 9-9:30. Up at 4:45 to get ready for work by 6am. I work 4-10's so I get more sleep fri, sat and sun. I feel some strength and intensity coming pretty good but not realyy showing yet ( can't wait for that part) I'm usually patient but my genetics are usually really responsive to exercise so I'm just kinda bummed.

Test E is a long estered testosterone and doesn't even fully release into your blood stream and become free testosterone until 14-18 days. You will see results at that doseage, just be patient.

s2h

Elite Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

are you using a AI like arimidex or aromasin?...3000 cals is a bit light for your size...only 2-3% of test injected is free if zero measures are taken to help free up more...with e2 under control and a litte deterent for your shbg you can sneak a few extra % out..

pretty much if your not using a AI then thats gonna be a isssue..a big issue..testosterone becomes active when its injected the length of the esters determine how long it takes to get going to full speed in basic terms...2 1/2 weeks at those doses you should be kicking in now or very soon if e2 is gtg..

oh and eat more-

robbiek426

Is pure Awesomeness
Registered Member
Reaction score
are you using a AI like arimidex or aromasin?...3000 cals is a bit light for your size...only 2-3% of test injected is free if zero measures are taken to help free up more...with e2 under control and a litte deterent for your shbg you can sneak a few extra % out..

pretty much if your not using a AI then thats gonna be a isssue..a big issue..testosterone becomes active when its injected the length of the esters determine how long it takes to get going to full speed in basic terms...2 1/2 weeks at those doses you should be kicking in now or very soon if e2 is gtg..

oh and eat more-

Perfect advice!

Bama78

Board Rep
Reaction score
Thanks s2h! And everyone else! I have increased calories to 4k. I have a hard time ingesting that much grub but I'm working on it. Feeling a little better with the advice you guys are giving.I'm at 3 weeks today. Feeling a lot stronger and some definition definitely coming out. I believe I'm in the right direction thanks to all y'all!!!

TrojanMan60563

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks s2h! And everyone else! I have increased calories to 4k. I have a hard time ingesting that much grub but I'm working on it. Feeling a little better with the advice you guys are giving.I'm at 3 weeks today. Feeling a lot stronger and some definition definitely coming out. I believe I'm in the right direction thanks to all y'all!!!

Not everyone will agree but if you're having trouble eating food you could always throw in some shakes to get more calories. Especially if you're bulking I can't see that being an issue. With my job I wouldn't be able to get half the nutrition in that I do if I didn't make some creative shakes.

sityslicker

Registered Member
Reaction score
First off what kind of work do you do. If it is hard work 3000 calories is not gonna do it with you weight and height. Also three weeks in one will not see much at the 5th to 6th week is when gains and strength will start. This is why most run at least 14 cyc of test only.

Unless your metabolims is very slow, 3,000 cals daily is not anywhere close to enough at 6'1 and 230 lbs, especially when trying to add mass on gear.

I too would get it started with an oral. I also would kick my calories to a minimum of 4k.

Did anyone here see that his bodyfat is 20-25% and you all are recommending more calories? I think he should stick to his game plan and eat 3000 calories or eat to maintain his current weight and go for body recomposition. He will look a lot better in the end vs putting on some muscle at the expense of getting fatter.

s2h

Elite Member
Reaction score

if your struggling getting enuff cals/macros in...look into using more good fats..like mac nut or flax seed oils...almonds/cashews etc...

if you havnt tried take 2 scoops of whey and and add 2 tbsp of mac nut oil and water..mix...stuff tastes good and is real creamy in texture..along with getting a boost in cals you wont get that bloated full feeling all the time..good fats are your friend..

s2h

Elite Member
Reaction score
Did anyone here see that his bodyfat is 20-25% and you all are recommending more calories? I think he should stick to his game plan and eat 3000 calories or eat to maintain his current weight and go for body recomposition. He will look a lot better in the end vs putting on some muscle at the expense of getting fatter.

sometimes you have to kickstart the body..and that means bump the food...cals arent everything when it comes to building a physique anyway..what those cals are and how they digest play a much bigger role..

if your getting 3000 cals from Burger King are you gonna get better results then 3500 cals of cod,salmon,flax seed oil,almonds,broccili etc etc...

sityslicker

Registered Member
Reaction score
sometimes you have to kickstart the body..and that means bump the food...cals arent everything when it comes to building a physique anyway..what those cals are and how they digest play a much bigger role..

if your getting 3000 cals from Burger King are you gonna get better results then 3500 cals of cod,salmon,flax seed oil,almonds,broccili etc etc...

Where did I mention in my post about eating garbage? I assumed he would be trying to eat as healthy as possible to get the best gains when I wrote post. And Imo he doesn't need a kick start, he hasn't been dieting and he is over wieght. Now if he had been dieting hard and reached a sticking point, then yes a couple of cheats implemented a week could help with sticking points and keeping metabolism revved up. Based on his stats inclduing bf level plus assuming he works out 4-5 a week, his maintaince cals are 3000. OP if you want to look good in the mirror, stick to the game plan of 3000 calories and keep it clean. If you just want to be a bigger version of yourself and don't care if you still look chubby then eat more then 3000 calories. Its that simple.

Squats

Registered Member
Reaction score
Meh, I don't know I'm doing 500mg test e per week and I'm on my 16th day.

So far libido, strength, and weight have all gone up abnormally.

Also I've gained 5 1/2 pounds but I'm also taking 10mg of Aromasin ED no real signs of water weight looking a little learner actually.