• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fu Fu's l337 journal

IML Gear Cream!
Wow, today is the last day of strict dieting for a while. For the past 9 months I have been eating very very clean. In that past time I haven't had cookies, real ice cream, candy bars, candy, regular soda, fast food and probably a number of other things that I forgot exist. The least amount of meals I had eaten in one day was 5, and I think at one point I was getting up to 8. I think I have smoked ganja only 5 times and drank 3 times. Not bad for 9 months.

Time for me to enjoy my taste buds a bit. I'm not throwing out my whole diet, I'm just letting myself to indulge a bit. That is if I can allow myself too. I've kind of dug myself pretty deep in my eating habits. I still refuse to eat fast food and drink soda though.

I'm with you on the fast food and soda. I still like to loosen up on the weekends to keep my sanity. I have gone through tiffs of totally clean eating for months on end, but it sucks. That's why I'm trying to bulk clean right now. Cutting later sucks ass. You'll be happy you gave yourself a break.

I hear ya fufu. I want to put on a few winter pounds just because I can. I bought a 6lb tub of muscle milk, and I am going to drink it guilt free.

I hear ya fufu. I want to put on a few winter pounds just because I can. I bought a 6lb tub of muscle milk, and I am going to drink it guilt free.

lawl, nice.

I'm finally moved in! YEAH BITCH!!!

I went to Gold's gym. Tons of space and cool stations like glute ham raises, hyperextensions, etc, dbs that go up to 115. Gonna get my membership tommarow.

lawl, nice.

I'm finally moved in! YEAH BITCH!!!

Go to orientation and Pimp on the freshmen bitches. Many of them don't know anyone yet, so they are in a very good position to be taken advantage of.
:evil:

I went to Gold's gym. Tons of space and cool stations like glute ham raises, hyperextensions, etc, dbs that go up to 115. Gonna get my membership tommarow.

Yeah, well it's not as awesome as my gym with DB's up to 185lbs, and they allow chalk. I use the 185's all the time. My favorite's doing tricep kickbacks with them... I'm in such an odd/assholish mood today... I'm not even angry or stress :laugh:.

Go to orientation and Pimp on the freshmen bitches. Many of them don't know anyone yet, so they are in a very good position to be taken advantage of.
:evil:

True Story, good advice.

That's all the more I want in my gym, is DBs that go heavier and a glute ham raise machine. Good find.

IML Gear Cream!
:rofl: Does that really work?

I think so. I know if you put tape on the bottom of a cat's feet, it'll high-step. That's always made me want to put a cute little Nazi uniform on a cat and put tape on its feet. :D

Agh, slept like shit last night. Not going to the gym today, just too tired. I'll go tommarow when my friend gets here so I don't have to walk.

fufu's top 5 things that are pissing him off at college:
5.) somebody on AIM with their computer volume on max so at every 10 seconds I can hear that "bring!" briiong!". FUCK ME.
4.) people talking loud
3.) people talking loud
2.) people talking loud
1.)people talking loud

mine head!

Ok fuck it, I'm going to workout I feel awake now. YARRG!!

lawl

Today's workout

walking - RI get my membership
set #1 - 25 minutes
set #2 - 25 minutes

lawl

By time the time I walked there I was pretty tired and had a headache, in no mood to workout. Got back, foam rolled and stretched.

Agh, slept like shit last night. Not going to the gym today, just too tired. I'll go tommarow when my friend gets here so I don't have to walk.

fufu's top 5 things that are pissing him off at college:
5.) somebody on AIM with their computer volume on max so at every 10 seconds I can hear that "bring!" briiong!". FUCK ME.
4.) people talking loud
3.) people talking loud
2.) people talking loud
1.)people talking loud

mine head!

ROFL@ that aol sound. MRAWFUL.

You know there is a config option to disable that shit. Disable it on your roomates machine.

Take a nap, Kikifufu, us cats need up to 20 hours of zzzz a day. :laugh:

ROFL@ that aol sound. MRAWFUL.

You know there is a config option to disable that shit. Disable it on your roomates machine.

lawl, wasn't my roommate, some guy down the hall. Whenever I hear those aol jingles I think, "newb". After that he/she started playing pin ball with the sound on max. Like you really need it to be that fucking load.

My room is right next to my RA. She told me my bass amp was "illegal" in the dorms. Which is bullshit because people blast their computer sound systems louder than I play. GHEY

I might go in cover like, then smash their computer.

lawl, wasn't my roommate, some guy down the hall. Whenever I hear those aol jingles I think, "newb". After that he/she started playing pin ball with the sound on max. Like you really need it to be that fucking load.

My room is right next to my RA. She told me my bass amp was "illegal" in the dorms. Which is bullshit because people blast their computer sound systems louder than I play. GHEY

I might go in cover like, then smash their computer.

Bullshit! Tell the RA to go fuck himself. If retards can IM each other at full volume, you should be able to play your bass at a reasonable hour.

I know it is ridiculous. Let's not allow music!!! Can't have that!

So I was looking at my Gold's gym membership and noticed it said "no powerlifting". Strange. Online they were said to support it. Whatever. I guess if I don't use chains, bands, boards, etc. they won't bother me. I don't even have access to them. I mean what does that mean "no powerlifting", no 1RM-ing? Whatever, I really don't see how they would enforce such a rule.

So I was looking at my Gold's gym membership and noticed it said "no powerlifting". Strange. Online they were said to support it. Whatever. I guess if I don't use chains, bands, boards, etc. they won't bother me. I don't even have access to them. I mean what does that mean "no powerlifting", no 1RM-ing? Whatever, I really don't see how they would enforce such a rule.

That's weird, I used to think Gold's gym was pretty hardcore supporting powerlifters, allowing chalk etc... There are 3 new Gold's gym opening around my city in the next 2-3 years or so, but I have a feeling they're little "pussy Gold's Gyms" knockoffs... I think Gold's Gym has been pussified.

Agreed.There is this other place called "universal fitness" that looked ok, but was farther away.

Planet fitness wouldn't allow me to deadlift, use mroe than 225 on the smith machine, and cut the pegs in half on all machines to keep powerlifters out.

Planet fitness wouldn't allow me to deadlift, use mroe than 225 on the smith machine, and cut the pegs in half on all machines to keep powerlifters out.

attachment.php

I sincerely hope they don't fuck me over. I have a 3 day period to get a refund. I'm going to have to come up with a list a questions when I go in today.

Slept alot better last night. Actually went 8 hours straight without waking up. Then I got another hour or so sleep after that. When I woke up the first time I had to piss, so instead of going across to the opposite hall of my floor, I pissed in a bottle lawl. I'll have to stop doing that when my roommate gets here. Can't have bottles of piss all over the place!

Back