• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Fu Fu's l337 journal

IML Gear Cream!
Kitkat, what is your goal weight?

Well I was shooting for 185 before I head back to college. I am 182 now and I'm leaving in 5 days, so I'm pretty close to it. I'm happy where I am though, I wouldn't want to be heavier at the time being. I'm shooting for 200 lbs by January 1st.

Nice light workout, good going. I like to throw some of those in now and then.

Yeah, I really need to do them when I'm feeling beat from a previous workout.

Single barbell holds-Love doing lifts like that and feeling like my back is about to break and I am wobbling all over the place. Thats when you know its working.

Well I was shooting for 185 before I head back to college. I am 182 now and I'm leaving in 5 days, so I'm pretty close to it. I'm happy where I am though, I wouldn't want to be heavier at the time being. I'm shooting for 200 lbs by January 1st.

I did the same thing. i went into college weighing in at 175lbs. Left at the end of the year weighing 200lbs! I gained a ton of weight. Sure a little fat, but mostly muscle that I had lost during my running and things of that nature during the summer. I have always been a big guy, but whenever I took a summer and decided to get into the best aerobic shape possible, I lost like 30-40lbs. But as soon as I got back into the weights the weight came right back along with the strength. it was awesome!:thumb:

I did the same thing. i went into college weighing in at 175lbs. Left at the end of the year weighing 200lbs! I gained a ton of weight. Sure a little fat, but mostly muscle that I had lost during my running and things of that nature during the summer. I have always been a big guy, but whenever I took a summer and decided to get into the best aerobic shape possible, I lost like 30-40lbs. But as soon as I got back into the weights the weight came right back along with the strength. it was awesome!:thumb:

I'm going to trade in a little vanity for strength. I'm at about 10% bf right, I don't wanna break 12-14% though. I think I have a good shot for 15 lbs in 4 months. I mean, I just want to be 200 lbs, I wouldn't care if I didn't get there till febuary or march. I just love eating alot and getting stronger.

How's the creatine affecting strength gains? You think they're on par with what they have been, or is there a noticeable difference?

How's the creatine affecting strength gains? You think they're on par with what they have been, or is there a noticeable difference?

Well, I think it is helping, I really don't have any hard proof though. I've actually been having really good workouts since I started. My monday workouts have been great, they usually suck ass. I'll need to stay on it a bit to know for sure.

creatine makes my squats, deads ,recovery, and benching improve nothing else. Wait a second that's a pretty good list lol.

IML Gear Cream!
Creatine For the Win!

Actually i got nothing from it, but I hope it works for you.

lawl, thanks. I might try another thing of Xceed at some point. More expensive, but the best supplement I have used of its nature.

I have to decided to cut out dips all together. I had decided not to do them a while up until my last light workout. They make my shoulder feel like kaka.

I'm going to trade in a little vanity for strength. I'm at about 10% bf right, I don't wanna break 12-14% though. I think I have a good shot for 15 lbs in 4 months. I mean, I just want to be 200 lbs, I wouldn't care if I didn't get there till febuary or march. I just love eating alot and getting stronger.

No problem, you ought to be able to do that. Just continue the hard work. :thumb:

Have you tried CEE?

No I haven't.

I tried creatine monohydrate, and I tried the creatine phosphate with the transport system.

I got nothing from either of them. :shrug:

No I haven't.

I tried creatine monohydrate, and I tried the creatine phosphate with the transport system.

I got nothing from either of them. :shrug:

Hmm, I didn't get any from mono either. You may want to try CEE.

Did some running out in the rain today with my dog, good times.

My friend who is in his first year at college is starting to workout. He has the basic mentallity of beginners...arms and chest, agh. I wanted to go on and on about what he should do. He thinks he should listen to this one guy at the gym because he has "big arms" and benches alot. Agh. I just told him, "whatever routine you come up with, think balance, work your back and much as your front, and your top as much as your bottom." I'm not going to lecture him because I've been through this before and people won't listen.

Did some running out in the rain today with my dog, good times.

My friend who is in his first year at college is starting to workout. He has the basic mentallity of beginners...arms and chest, agh. I wanted to go on and on about what he should do. He thinks he should listen to this one guy at the gym because he has "big arms" and benches alot. Agh. I just told him, "whatever routine you come up with, think balance, work your back and much as your front, and your top as much as your bottom." I'm not going to lecture him because I've been through this before and people won't listen.

Lawl, I got 10 bucks that says he will do it wrong for atleast 6 months then get mad because he isn't making gains.
I hope he comes around and listens to you sooner than later.

Lawl, I got 10 bucks that says he will do it wrong for atleast 6 months then get mad because he isn't making gains.
I hope he comes around and listens to you sooner than later.

That will probably be the case. Agh, so much wasted time though.

IML Gear Cream!
That will probably be the case. Agh, so much wasted time though.

Bah, don't get me started on wasted time. My number one wish is to be able to go back to 9th grade with the knowledge I have now about proper training. That was back before I had all of the retarded injuries. I could have been a machine.

That's more or less what I did on and off in the gym from the end of my high school freshman year to the beginning/middle of my senior year. Lots of benching, curls, shoulder machines, chest machines, abs, and cardio... Hardly any pulling movements and sure as hell no leg exercises.

I wonder how much farther I'd be now if I got a good routine and diet going back then...

That's more or less what I did on and off in the gym from the end of my high school freshman year to the beginning/middle of my senior year. Lots of benching, curls, shoulder machines, chest machines, abs, and cardio... Hardly any pulling movements and sure as hell no leg exercises.

I wonder how much farther I'd be now if I got a good routine and diet going back then...

My routine was worst than that. I was doing:
Flat Bench Press
Squat
Incline Press
Curls

In that order on the same day 5 days a week.

lawl atleast you had some legs.

When I started working out I only used machines because free weights were intimidating to me. Ah yes, my old routine. DB alternating curls, DB bench x3, then DB concentration curls, then machine chest press x3. 3-4 days a week.

Weight this morning is 182.5 lbs after taking a shit.

Today's workout -

strength n' hypertrophy!

PL bench press - RI full recovery(3-4 minutes)
warm ups - 1x45, 1x8 95, shoulder shit
set #1 - 3 reps at 205 lbs
set #2 - 3 reps at 205 lbs
set #3 - 3 reps at 205 lbs PR

:)

incline bench press
set #1 - 1x6 at 155

Set up is fucking dumb, I was knocking the rack hooks, just a horrible bench set up.

HS wide press - RI 60 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps at x2 115 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps at x2 90 lbs
set #3 - 10 reps at x2 70 lbs
set #4 - 10 reps at x2 45 lbs

neutral grip pulldowns - RI 2 minutes
set #1 - 4 reps at 200 lbs
set #2 - 4 reps at 200 lbs PR

HS row - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps at x2 90 lbs (close neutral)
set #2 - 10 reps at x2 90 lbs (wide neutral)
set #3 - 10 reps at x2 90 lbs (mid pronated)
set #4 - 10 reps at x2 90 lbs (close neutral)

face pulls - RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 15 reps at 60 lbs
set #2 - 15 reps at 60 lbs

seated incline DB curls - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps each arm at x2 30 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps each arm at x2 30 lbs

did some planks as a cool down, they sucked, my upperbody was very shakey. Getting carried away with the volume again. Ah!

stretch

Great workout, PR on my bench, that's 3 weeks in a row. Just slowly moving it up. My lockout strength owned. Once I got it 3/4's the way up it just shot up. No slowing in my pushes, smooth. Again, the first set was the hardest. Did some higher rep stuff today, played with the RI's a bit.

My 1RM for my bench was 215. I just did 3x3 at 205, I think I should be able to get 225. I think I could get 205 for 5 too.

Nice benchin' fufu. You should definitely be able to hit 225.

Your buddy will come back to your advice unless he has good genetics and a big appetite and makes gains despite a shitty program.

Nice benchin' fufu. You should definitely be able to hit 225.

Your buddy will come back to your advice unless he has good genetics and a big appetite and makes gains despite a shitty program.

He has an appetite, that's for sure. He is a pretty strong kid too, endo/meso. I'm just glad for him that he is hitting the gym though, he needs to lose some weight, also has some cholesteral issues.

Back