I done my first jab on a thur's and my following on mon i would of done 6 jab's this coming mon !
My QUESTION is, should i be counting thur's to thur's as one week wich is is 3 jab's, or thur's to mon wich is 2 jab's. If it's the first im only on my second week
I need to no cuz i had my sus worked out that i had enuff for thur's/mon for 11 week,s, i might need some more if iv worked it all out wrong !!! :huh:
My QUESTION is, should i be counting thur's to thur's as one week wich is is 3 jab's, or thur's to mon wich is 2 jab's. If it's the first im only on my second week
I need to no cuz i had my sus worked out that i had enuff for thur's/mon for 11 week,s, i might need some more if iv worked it all out wrong !!! :huh:


Just sit down and plan it out, which is what you were supposed to do before you started your cycle.