• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ab exercises

Delusional

little guy with big hopes
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what are some ab exercises i can do with just..the floor? heh. i dont ever really put ab exercises into my routine, currently doing push/pull/legs. but i was thinking about adding some weighted crunches, leg raises, and sit ups. is there any other things i can do? the floor bothers my lower back when i do sit ups so i just do the weighted crunches and leg raises pretty much.

For me, Dragon Flags are the king ab exercise. :yes:

But there are many variations of Crunchies that you can do. Reverse, Twist, and Weighted come to mind.

As usual, there's a great article over at T-Nation that will help you.

can put your hands by your side and leg raise then pause at bottom about 6 inches from the floor.

You can do burnouts by holding certain positions, for instance lay down hands to side and hold your legs 6in. off the ground as long as you can, you can do them with legs close together or spread apart, there are many other ab burnout execises, but the guys above me named a lot of things so I'm just not trying to sound repetitive.

Back