• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Advice Neeeded

F

frankm007

IML Gear Cream!
About 3-4 months ago i got my weight and body fat measured (im 5'10), and they were as follows;

weight: 182
bodyfat: 17.5%
fat: 31.85
lean muscle mass: 150.15

today i got it measured again and they were;

weight: 173
bodyfat: 13.9%
fat: 23.33
lean muscle mass: 149.67

i'm glad i lost alot of the fat, but not so happy about my lean muscle mass. It went down a tad (when it was supposed to be going up). I started a new routine last week (ive always used 4-6 reps), and switched from Prolabs N-Large to AST's products for now... my goal is to slowly keep loosing the fat and GAIN muscle... I eat 6 meals a day, for a total of around 3,000 calories. I workout 3 times a week, with no cardio. I eat clean (as low fat & sugar as possible)... my strength has been improving too by the way...
frown.gif
can someone help me out??

any advice will help!!!

I don't think that you need any help! If you were able to retain nearly all lean mass, and drop your fat, it doesn't get much better than that.

If you're trying to gain size, it's inevitable that you will gain some fat in the process.

I believe that your goal should be one or the other, either to gain size or get lean...it's very difficult, almost impossible (unless you take roids), to gain size and get lean simultaneously.

Originally posted by frankm007:
i see.. so u think i should try and get bigger (with as low fat as possible) and then trim back down... and thus will have gained more muscle mass?

Yes! Either try to get big, or try to get lean...not both at the same time.

great! thanx guys!
smile.gif
im getting ready to start the Gold Gym Body Revolution contest..wish me luck!!

i see.. so u think i should try and get bigger (with as low fat as possible) and then trim back down... and thus will have gained more muscle mass?

Yes, thats the way I see it as well.
I wouldn't try loosing any more weight, work on at least keeping the same weight or bulking up. Once you get close to 10-12% BF, it'll be very hard to put on lean muscle without bulking up a bit.

Good Luck Frank! Keep us posted!

Attachments

• DSC00662.JPG
    DSC00662.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00665.JPG
    DSC00665.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0611.JPG
    DSCF0611.JPG
    1,000.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 1 (2).JPG
    1 (2).JPG
    248.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 2 (2).JPG
    2 (2).JPG
    238 KB · Views: 5
How do you get that Golds Gym thing. I live no where near one.

Dorian Yates said something interesting......
You can do both at the same time,I agree.
It's just some can do it at a lower BF and some can do it at a higher one.
You may find that striving for lean mass at 7%BF is too much for your body to handle,and may find the body responds better when your at say...10%BF.

Attachments

• 001cv.JPG
    001cv.JPG
    233.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 002al.JPG
    002al.JPG
    248.1 KB · Views: 0
Back