• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Am I Wrong

Depends, I used to have the same attitude, but then I realized that when I was lifting that I was not doing the proper movements, you know, I was jerking and snatching the weight,basically cheating myself. If your not doing this, and your able to keep good form, then no, I would say that it is a good mental attitude to have. Though remember that no matter what kinds of changes you are trying to make it is going to take time, and hard work, and allow your muscles to have a break and treat them well and everything should work for you.

------------------
Reason
No other system of thought in history has proven more effective. If truth is the goal, rationality is the way. A good Virion will endeavor to hold a consistent set of beliefs and act in accordance with those beliefs. Think critically, act rationally.

This is kind of a judgement call on your part Steve. On one hand, you don't want to go all out every time because you might not be giving your muscles the proper rest that they need. This ultimately also might be too much stress on your system and may bring on a MS attack. But on the other hand, I can understand your enthusiasm. Because you are living with this crippling disease, you don't really know what tomorrow has in store for you. So you are kind of between a rock and a hard place. I can fully understand this because Dan is going through the same thing. All I can tell you is just take it one day at a time and hopefully it all works out.

------------------
If you build it they will come

Hmmm...I work-out hard, but in a very safe manner.

I've sustained a few injuries in my time, so I am very careful these days. I never use a weight that I can't do at least 4 reps with, I warm up very thouroghly, and I always use strict form.

I've found that you're better off getting an inferior work-out, rather than getting injured. In other words, if I have to sacrifice some pounds to ensure strict form, that's what I do!

------------------
train hard!

Thanks for all the advice guys I'll see if I
can get it through this thick skull of mine.
Large I am starting to walk again but still take the chair to the gym just in case!!!
You know you read a lot about things like going to failure, forced reps, small increases in weight, once you reach a certain
rep level. It's all great if you live in a perfect world; can find a training partner that can workout with you at the same time or find a spotter who's not so focused on his own routine, so that he can make time to spot you for a set, or working out at a place that has gear that doesn't make you increase your weight 10lbs. at a time. I guess what I'm trying to say it is great to belong to a forum like this because you can get the real deal not bull, and from people who have been there and done that. Oh by the way, in case you didn't notice by his post Large has been good enough to help me out with my training.
I wasn't a fat ass to begin with but was over training! To date since meeting Large I
have dropped 33lbs., not lost any strength, but have made gains, even with a trip to the
physio with a bad shoulder. Also I have gone
down 3 pants sizes. Oh and Large I thought they just painted abs on, thanks for showing me the difference haha. THIS COMMERICAL HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY LARGE_And_In_Charge.(just joking)

Thanks for all of your kind words Steve, I just gave you the guidance that you needed! Your progress is inspiring and I just wish that more people who are physically challenged would have the same attitude.

------------------
If you build it they will come

Keep up the good work steve2. Your are definitely an inspiration.

I bet Large makes it grueling. Large and in Charge, the master of gravity utilization to enhance sweating and pain.

------------------
Lift well! But don't forget to put it down afterwards.

Back