• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anxiety causes swallowing problems?

leolaquitzon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
can anxiety cause swallowing problems? i have no heartburn, my throat feels tight and it's got the feeling that i cant swallow even though the food is going down, no choking. it just feels weird getting that and i have been under alot of stress lately.

Hey there! I totally understand what you're going through. Anxiety can definitely mess with our bodies in all sorts of ways, including causing swallowing problems. But don't worry. You're definitely not alone in this experience. It sounds like you're already aware of the stress in your life, and it's great that you're looking for ways to manage it. Some folks find that taking time for self-care, like exercise, relaxation, or talking to a trusted friend or therapist, can help ease anxiety symptoms. And if you're ever in need of a stress-reliever, you might wanna check out the original Kavasutra kava bar. They have a cozy and calming atmosphere, perfect for unwinding and finding some peace of mind. You can find more info at bestkavabar.com. Keep us updated on your progress, and remember to take it easy on yourself.

Swallowing issues are only one of the many physical issues that anxiety can cause. But don't be alarmed. It's clear that you're not experiencing this alone. It's good that you're looking for strategies to manage your stress, as it sounds like you're already conscious of it in your life. For some people, exercising, relaxing, or speaking with a trusted friend or therapist are examples of self-care activities that can help reduce anxiety symptoms.

Back