• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anybody know anything about calf starter?

maverick3

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am trying to gain size and have to pass drug tests. i heard that several colleges put their players on calf starter to help them gain weight. does anyone know anything about this as a supplement and if it is okay on humans and if it works? any help is greatly appreciated.

I am certainly no expert but I don't think I would try anything that came with it's own MSDS sheet: http://www.agro-k.com/msds/feed/Calf%20Starter.htm

I've heard of some friends of mine using calf whey, the ingredients are pretty much the same as other whey's...only cheaper cause it's in bulk...but starter? I wouldn't trust that. Just my 2cents

I have raised many calves and if you can get past the smell i would be surprised. The stuff i used was a powder not a liquid. Very very sweet. Any feed store can get it

True, there aren't any MSDS sheets with the powder (that I could find). I was just emphazing the fact. :D

so basically you're not recommending it either? what about calf whey..is it safe and available at feed stores? or should i just stick with regular stuff?

Back