• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Are Pm's private

modsquad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering are Pm's truly private? Or can a third party read PM's?

relatively private.

If LEO has a subpoena, they can do whatever they want.

I know "the system" tries to read my pm's, that's why I write in code:coffee:

On every board I've moderated or Admin'd...PMs are private even admin has no way to see them that I'm aware of. I'm sure there are likely cracks out there to make it possible, but I'm not aware of what they are. But then I never cared to look for one either.

Now LE with a warrant, and if they go to V-bulletin, or whoever your board is actually on the servers of... sure they can get them and read them.

There's a vBulletin hack that can be installed to read PM's but Prince and I strongly believe PM's are none of our business so the hack will never be installed here at IM.

There's a vBulletin hack that can be installed to read PM's but Prince and I strongly believe PM's are none of our business so the hack will never be installed here at IM.

Correct, there is a hack but it's not installed, we really don't have the time (nor any desire) to read anyone's PM's. :)

Don't discuss private info through the board's messaging system.

We are all law abiding citizens here anyways :cool:

I installed my own hack and read everyone's pm's regularly. :sorry:

IML Gear Cream!
Soem people will post the pm's they get

Last time I checked anything that goes on the internet stays on the internet. :coffee:

ive read some of yous guys' pm's and im shocked at all the rampant homosexuality going on.

ive read some of yous guys' pm's and im shocked at all the rampant homosexuality going on.

You were supposed to keep that between us. I professed my love for you and this is how you treat me???

Back