• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Are there any good drinks on a cut besides water?

Diet Formaldehyde might be one, but supposedly if the tastes buds taste anything sweet then they still produce an insulin spike to some degree?

LOL, Diet Formaldehyde, very nice Mudge!

Destram,

Coffee and Tea. Iced or regular, both are fine!

I cant drink water all day though, i need some substance. Would it be better to drink skim milk in small ammounts or fruit juice like apple or orange?

Thanks mama's boy but i hate both coffee and tea. :)

Fruit juice is evil liquid while cutting, also milk will thicken the skin

Coffee can make the body act like your a diabetic. I think some fruit juices are acceptable, apple juice comes to mind but I better let someone else comment on that. OJ however I would guess not (but again, listen to someone else).

There is some Crystal Light type drink that uses Stevia or something isn't there? I forget the name/brand.

Crystal light uses aspartame.

Juices have concentrated sugars (fructose) so even though an apple a day on a cut is okay...the juice is going to be concentrated and not a good idea (how many apples get juiced to make 8 oz?)

There is some other brand someone mentioned which does not use Aspartame, I just don't recall the name, it could have been Nutrasweet though for all I know (as for the sugar substitute).

IML Gear Cream!
You could also try vegetable juices I suppose. Just stay away from carrots, tomatoes, and other sugary/starchy vegetables and watch portions. Celery juice is quite good, IMO. Mercola has some good articles on vegetable juicing I recall. (I refuse to link them, however.... LOL!)

Back