• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Ban Niggers, Not Guns

IronAddict

YOU ME WE
Elite Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't know what my point is but it is something to do with pro guns.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

If he would'a just shot both the parents too, then he could'a just said it was the ambien and he could'a sued. That's how you do the shiite.

raysd21

Banned Member
Reaction score
Iron I like the way you think. I might need your assistance brainstorming the perfect.......slumber party....:fire:

Big Puppy

Head Pooh Bear
Registered Member
Reaction score
So..if u dont like guns, dont get one. The cops will protect u n ur loved ones.

That's a good one. So after your family has been peed on, the cops will show up and save the day

charley

Registered Member
Reaction score
Guys daughter gets molested. Guy finds out. Guy goes to molesters parents house and knocks on door. Molester comes to the door. Guy shoots molester in front of his parents.
True story. This happened 4 weeks ago 10 miles from my house.
This 'guy' will spend 2 to 3 years in the county jail and be released. This is the only good thing about the Good Ole Boy system.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

... I can understand wanting to waste that piece of shit molester, I'd want to do the same thing, plus the 'shooter' of the freak shouldn't have to do real time, maybe just some community service ... children need adults to protect them, & imo this father was doing just that... :clapping:

Big Puppy

Head Pooh Bear
Registered Member
Reaction score
^^^^. At least they didn't use a gun on that guy. It could have hurt him

heckler7

Registered Member
Reaction score
grew up on a huge wheat farm, family is still all there, ive shot roos in the 1000s easy because they eat the crops and tample fuck out of it,

love clay target/target shooting, but never got a thrill out of killing animals, just not my thing... blasting fuck out of something for no reason just seems gay....
my grandfather in law has a crested wheat farm in new mexico, I love working on it, I used to go out every year and drive the tractor and chisel the field, I love how the soil smells when it gets rotated