• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

BB Hair Removal

tgkfour1

Future Opportunity
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Since I have a hairy chest but look forward to accentuating any progress next month......

How do men in competitions get so smooth? Are they waxing, shaving, lasering........?

Some men will wax, but most shave. I prefer to shave my whole body. I usually repeat the process about every 3 days.

Thanks GP!

I still say duct tape is the best :grin:

Heehee...just kidding. The male competitors I know shave like Gopro. It's cheap and easy.

Although shaving is cheap and easy, wax i find (with my legs anyways) gives you much better results. Feels like a babies but after your done. If you are going to use Pro tan for 4-5 days before the comp. you cant shave on top of the dye it comes off. If you are using Dream tan just before the comp. then shaving should do, but the hair grows back much nicer if you wax. I have a hairy BF, and we have done both to him. I like the waxing MUCH better. ;)

Guuys, I appreciate all of the feedback. i am not competing, but I figured I'd ask here, because there's no way bodybuilders are so hair free without some extra help..

J'Bo, does the waxing hurt your BF?

Clip, then shave......or a one step product called "Hair No More" by Apex Marketing works very well! Takes 5-7 minutes and then you just towel the hair away! Perfect for armpits! :D

DP

The "hair no more" product DP mentioned does work well, but i suggest you try it on a small area on your chest first. I used it on my legs and got a rash.

The waxing or sugaring doesnt hurt if you get it done by someone good. I just got my arms done last week, and although i enjoy pain it doesnt hurt. Too bad. LOL

I don't mind the shaving as long as I keep up with it. As far as shaving over Pro Tan...you can do it with an electric razor as long as the Pro Tan is dry. I always touch up the morning of a show with my trusty electric!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by gopro
I don't mind the shaving as long as I keep up with it. As far as shaving over Pro Tan...you can do it with an electric razor as long as the Pro Tan is dry. I always touch up the morning of a show with my trusty electric!

I did not know you could shave over pro tan. Thanks for the info GP. ;)

You should get your chest waxed....it doesn't hurt.....really.:evil:

Originally posted by Fade99
You should get your chest waxed....it doesn't hurt.....really.:evil:

That a boy.
We got a tough one here.

I did try to wax once by the way, and my skin got incredibly irritated. It annoyed me for weeks before clearing up! That was the last of my waxing days...although I have several female clients that do waxing and they all seem to volunteer their services for free around contest time, LOL.

Originally posted by J'Bo

That a boy.
We got a tough one here.

I used to get my chest done. I have course hair too and...well...I nick named the woman that did the waxing The Torture Lady:eek: :yes:

I shave every 2nd or 3rd day. When I first started, I got some ingrown hairs, but started using Tend Skin and it cleared up that problem. Nothing like the smooth look and feeling. I'm not a competitor, but I have a physique that resembles one of those male underwear models. It's a great self esteem booster to be able to show it off.

Thanks everyone.....
I can definitely deal with the pain. F*** the pain- i believe I am going to wax.

It lasts longer and tends to grow back less densely. I will see if I get the irritation and play it by ear.

Lasering costs too much and needs to be done over about 6 months to be totally effective, plus with certain treatments, you can't always go out in the sun for a few days afterward.

Here some tips if you are going to wax.
1. wax a couple of days before you are going to apply your Pro Tan, to ensure any redness and irritation is gone.
2. if you apply aloe vera (the green jelly stuff) lotion on to your skin afterwards it really cuts down on irritation and soothes the fresh skin.
3. try to expose the area to the sun (mildly) or just wear no shirt for about a day (careful where you go though:D ), just to let the area breathe.
4. get a pro to do it, it takes less time and hurts less (i actually did not even flinch when i got my arms done) and only costs around $20.

Let me know how it goes.:)

Originally posted by tgkfour1
Thanks everyone.....

Lasering costs too much and needs to be done over about 6 months to be totally effective, plus with certain treatments, you can't always go out in the sun for a few days afterward.

Does anyone know how much it would cost to do the whole body??

IML Gear Cream!
DG806-

A younger guy I work with did the whole enchilada over three intensive treatments, every 2 months. It took about 6 months and $2, 000 USD. But it was totally permananent. he hadn't taken his shirt off comfortably in 10+ years because of back hair issues.

Evidently, Andre Agassi did something similar? Did anyone ever hear this?

I do wax my car though sometimes!:rolleyes:

W8,

I think we are in need of some pics from you.
Arent you dieting down girl?
I wanta see that waxable @#$^ of yours.

I have tried shaving my chest, stomach and arms and broke out bad.. I mean really, really bad. I continued shaving my arms for a few weeks as I was told your skin will get less sensative to shaving but I still broke out... Plus I have to shave almost daily as my hair grows so fast.. faster than on my face :(

Guess it's waxing or lazer and remove it for good!!!

Originally posted by J'Bo
W8,

I think we are in need of some pics from you.
Arent you dieting down girl?

He he... hormones still a little out of whack???? ;)

I second the motion!!

Originally Posted by Pitboss:

Guess it's waxing or lazer and remove it for good!!!

That's what I hear.

Originally Posted by J'Bo:

W8, ..........

I forgot why we started this thread................

Pitboss....I third the motion, specifically this kind of motion- :p

Originally posted by tgkfour1

I forgot why we started this thread................

Pitboss....I third the motion, specifically this kind of motion- :p

Uh new thread???? Hey it summer!! Time to show off your bikini wax!!! :D

I started exfoliating regularily and using Tend Skin after shaving and now fade says I have stripper smooth skin... ;)

Back