• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Beyond failure training (BFT)

Good read. I think I just found my next routine.

I didn't read the whole article, but it sounds great if you have a training partner.

intresting ill try it. hmm but somebody should write the hole work out plan here for people to read easier hihi :D :D :D

Com'on, do a weight to failure then have your partner help you do 8 reps past failure, then lower the weight by 30% and do more untill you reach failure, then your partner helps you with 8 more past failure. :hmmm: Give me a break...

SPIKE1257 said:
Com'on, do 8 reps past failure, then lower the weight by 30% and do more :hmmm:
Com'on Spike and help me. i havent read it yet but i will. I want to know how you do 8 reps past failure. Once at failure your done so how could you do 8 more reps. i could see go to failure, drop the weight by 30% and then try to get 8 more reps. Help me bro....I just love arguing with you. It's fun for me...lol

PT

Tough Old Man said:
Com'on Spike and help me. i havent read it yet but i will. I want to know how you do 8 reps past failure. Once at failure your done so how could you do 8 more reps. i could see go to failure, drop the weight by 30% and then try to get 8 more reps. Help me bro....I just love arguing with you. It's fun for me...lol

PT
I swear, that's what it said.. We're in agreement on this one.. it sounds nuts to me..

Tough Old Man said:

PT
Your spotter helps you get 8 more.

IML Gear Cream!
This almost seems like a form of dogg crapp training. Boy o boy just something else to cause some type of injury. well I guess i should go for it as only my entire left side is screwed up. may as well fix the right side to match the left side. Then when all injuries catch me i'll drop the weight on my bench press down and maybe be able to one time rep the bar only. this shit has to be written by guys in there 20's. No sane mother fucker my age would even think of writing something like this.
Toughy

Tough Old Man said:
This almost seems like a form of dogg crapp training. Boy o boy just something else to cause some type of injury. well I guess i should go for it as only my entire left side is screwed up. may as well fix the right side to match the left side. Then when all injuries catch me i'll drop the weight on my bench press down and maybe be able to one time rep the bar only.
Toughy
More like horse shit then dogg crapp..

ForemanRules said:
Another bullsh1t training program..............will it ever end?
:thumb: Agreed. Everyone is searching for the Holy Grail, and the bullshit artists prey on this...

No thanks for me. I'll stick with p/rr/s.

BTW, is it not like dc training. It is about intensity like Doggcrapp training, but with dc, you can do the whole training alone, there is no this 8 forced reps thing... :bulb: ??

Ok first I am still pretty new here. I did read the first section and if you read it carefully, it does make sence but should just be questioned if it works or worth it.Now for my seconed coment. If you notice and see that its PFT,it doesnt stand for "Pass Failure Training" Its the sound you should make when reading this, Pffffffftt.LMAO had to do it :D

Curious about those knocking this...have you ever tried this method and proved it of no value?

myCATpowerlifts said:
Are you being sarcastic?
Yes. Isn't there some report that discedits the whole artical. That says forced reps are bad? I can't find it, but I think it has something to do with muscles failing on there own being best for hypotrophy.

IML Gear Cream!
Hmmm.....everyone here is doggin it, but the article makes some sense. I here A LOT about overtraining and doing an exercise 1x a week. I know one thing for sure. I didnt get my biceps as big as they our by working them 1x a week, and I use to loose count of the # of sets! But then I was as they would consider "A beginnier" to lifting weights. Now I do all that shit they say (well most of it) and dont see as many results as I use to. For example, most people think push ups is just an endurance exercise, WRONG! Bench press is suppose to be the greastest exercise, but theres a lot of people that I know that just dont get bigger doing it. But what tha hell do I know? :bulb:

god hand said:
Hmmm.....everyone here is doggin it, but the article makes some sense. I here A LOT about overtraining and doing an exercise 1x a week. I know one thing for sure. I didnt get my biceps as big as they our by working them 1x a week, and I use to loose count of the # of sets! But then I was as they would consider "A beginnier" to lifting weights. Now I do all that shit they say (well most of it) and dont see as many results as I use to. For example, most people think push ups is just an endurance exercise, WRONG! Bench press is suppose to be the greastest exercise, but theres a lot of people that I know that just dont get bigger doing it. But what tha hell do I know? :bulb:
What are you doing here, I thought you and your boyfriend were at church :eek:

Pianomahnn said:
Curious about those knocking this...have you ever tried this method and proved it of no value?
I don't need to try a routine that says to do 16 forced reps in 1 set to know it ain't right for me.

Man that appear kind of same size as Ronnie are uncommon :)

My wife has a cozen we had not seen in a couple of years and I was shocked in how big he had gotten and that???s what he told me he does works out till failure.

jap901 said:
My wife has a cozen we had not seen in a couple of years and I was shocked in how big he had gotten and that???s what he told me he does works out till failure.
Working to failure is good, but doing a straight 8 reps with 8 forced reps then drop set with 8 others forced reps then drop weight and .... This kind of training is not for anybody, at least not for me.

Doing too many reps past failure causes TONS of injuries every year. Ive only been hurt a few times while working out and each time it was from doing one or two too many reps after failure which causes you to strain and lift with muscles other than the ones your targeting. Not good for me at all...didnt finish the article either. Thanks for the info though.

Back