• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Black Friday sale up to 50% off!

Basicstero.com

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So guys, it`t time to announce the most pleasant thing of the week.
Black Friday sales. We are going to provide you the following:

1. European warehouse- 50% off for all items, but no reshipping as we usually do if an order is seized or lost! We will provide a discount code there.

2. International warehouse - discount will be different for various products, but in range of 35%-50% off.

3. Us domestic warehouse. We found a compromiss with our shippers. We won`t be able to provide you discounts here, but we will be able to provide bonuses.
for orders over 200$ - 50$ bonus.
for orders over 300$ - 75$bonus
for orders over 500$ - 150$ bonus, but a limited range of products on your choice. you will see items available as bonus in a drop-down list during ordering.
for orders over 1000$ - 400$ bonus with a limited range of items on your choice.

Only one day on 27th of November. Get yourself ready!

Damn....... I am waiting on delivery from my last order and I just stocked up for a bit....... Oh well.... I may stock up again

Guys, we decided to extend our discounts up to cybermonday, but only for our international store. also discount will get lower and lower.
tomorrow 40% off for all items.
the day after tomorrow 30% off
on Monday 20% off.
only for our international store www.basicstero.net
tomorrow we will change prices back and post here a discount code, which will be required to get 40% off.

What is the discount for customers in the U.S.? Little confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the discount for customers in the U.S.? Little confused. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if you ordered in US domestic section it would be a bonus. See i.3 above. but it is not more valid. now we have 40% off for all items if you place your order in our international section.

Prices are back to regular ones!
Today on 28th of November you can receive 40% off for all items in our international section www.basicstero.net.
Just use discount code BLACK40 at the checkout.
H8Xstb6V.png

Back