• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blood work

Anabolic5150

Student of the Game
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Fellas,

Time for a little advice from Uncle Anabolic. It's on the subject of blood work. A buddy from here sent me a pm about getting blood work done, and it got me thinking.

We gear heads will spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on cycles, PCT and AI drugs, food and gym memberships, supplements and vitamins, yet scoff at $55 for blood work citing "I feel fine"

You feel fine or you are fine is my question. I just had blood done a couple months back, wasn't feeling bad but wasn't great either. Well, I had been running some bunk AI and my e2 was 150+. What if I had just rode it out, I might have ended up on the couch, eating bon bons and watching the View!! (my wife dvr's it, that is how I know what it is. I DO NOT WATCH THE VIEW!!!!)

So damnit, get blood work done. Privatemdlabs is a great place, discount codes are available and you can get valuable information for $55. Or, you could end up on the couch, eating bon bond and watching the View. Me, I'd rather get blood drawn.

Be safe!!!!

I agree, it's always good idea & best to get labs on a regular basis.
Hopefully you change someones mind..., oh! Did u catch last week's 'The View'?, JK brah, lol!

I agree, it's always good idea & best to get labs on a regular basis.
Hopefully you change someones mind..., oh! Did u catch last week's 'The View'?, JK brah, lol!

My wife watches it and talks back to them, then says I'm stupid because I yell at the tv during football, LOL

PS- What did I miss????

In what category does e2 get tested? Need to make sure I get that checked...

If you get a female hormone panel they test estradiol with it.

Great advice here. I used to have the superman syndrome of unstoppablility until I hit 30 this year and realize what I have done to my body up to this point was very immature and not well thought out. When I went to get my blood work and panel read I gained so much needed knowledge to understand the true use of gear. I regret not doing it sooner.

Fellas,

Time for a little advice from Uncle Anabolic. It's on the subject of blood work. A buddy from here sent me a pm about getting blood work done, and it got me thinking.

We gear heads will spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on cycles, PCT and AI drugs, food and gym memberships, supplements and vitamins, yet scoff at $55 for blood work citing "I feel fine"

You feel fine or you are fine is my question. I just had blood done a couple months back, wasn't feeling bad but wasn't great either. Well, I had been running some bunk AI and my e2 was 150+. What if I had just rode it out, I might have ended up on the couch, eating bon bons and watching the View!! (my wife dvr's it, that is how I know what it is. I DO NOT WATCH THE VIEW!!!!)

So damnit, get blood work done. Privatemdlabs is a great place, discount codes are available and you can get valuable information for $55. Or, you could end up on the couch, eating bon bond and watching the View. Me, I'd rather get blood drawn.

Be safe!!!!

Agree 110 % !!!! Guys be smart & safe !

IML Gear Cream!
Privatemdlabs is so easy, I get bw done every 10 weeks.

Will the doc look at me funny when I ask for this? LOL! Seriously though...

If you order through privatemdlabs you never see a doc. You go to a facility and have blood drawn and in 24-48 hours they email your results.

yep. Privatemdlabs is the way to go. Confidential and not on your medical records.

Great advice and I would nail that Elizabeth Hasselback.....

I wish I had done more blood work when running cycles when I was younger. It would certainly help me plan my cycles now that I'm getting older. For example, I'm now on TRT and my RBC's are a little higher, and I'm getting concerned with hematocrit, and know how I respond to different compounds and dosages would come in real handy, plus if I had this data I'd feel more confident telling my gf my usage is safe.

TonyMack, can't redo yesterday but moving forward we have this great service so that we can monitor our health. Gotta look at the positive.

IML Gear Cream!
It's really hard to get bloods done here, the NHS don't really do them for Steroid checks, plus I don't think there is any local to me either :(

Maybe sticky the private md labs thread in this section so guys can find it easier.

Go to Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online I typically choose the Male hormone panel that does lipids, test, estrodial, ets. It's about 155 but you can google search for a coupon code and I typically get about 15-20 percent off. There is a whole list of diferent test types so just choose the one that fits your needs.

Go to Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online I typically choose the Male hormone panel that does lipids, test, estrodial, ets. It's about 155 but you can google search for a coupon code and I typically get about 15-20 percent off. There is a whole list of diferent test types so just choose the one that fits your needs.

Save 15% off of your total purchase amount at Private MD Labs from now until March 31, 2012.
Use coupon code wutr8yes at checkout. Please limit use of this coupon to three times. First three people here's your code for march

My wife watches it and talks back to them, then says I'm stupid because I yell at the tv during football, LOL

PS- What did I miss????

I thought I was the only one that yelled at the TV ..My wife says "you're not playing anymore"-let it go LOL..

Agree with the initial post on blood work.. Good post!

I wish I had done more blood work when running cycles when I was younger. It would certainly help me plan my cycles now that I'm getting older. For example, I'm now on TRT and my RBC's are a little higher, and I'm getting concerned with hematocrit, and know how I respond to different compounds and dosages would come in real handy, plus if I had this data I'd feel more confident telling my gf my usage is safe.

are you donating blood every 3-4 months?

hormone panel for females is $50 after 15% discount and gives you:

-Estradiol, serum;
-Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
-Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
-Testosterone, serum;
-Complete Blood Count (CBC): Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes.
-Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.

If you really think you need lipids (maybe once a year you should check them) you can add lipid panel for $40. You should be going to your doctor once a year at least anyway and the doctor should order blood work to include lipids and a bunch of other tests. Of course if you have serious issues with your cholesterol, you should consider whether or not you really should be cycling AAS...especially any orals.

So save yourself over $100 and just get the important stuff.

hormone panel for females is $50 after 15% discount and gives you:

-Estradiol, serum;
-Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
-Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
-Testosterone, serum;
-Complete Blood Count (CBC): Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes.
-Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.

If you really think you need lipids (maybe once a year you should check them) you can add lipid panel for $40. You should be going to your doctor once a year at least anyway and the doctor should order blood work to include lipids and a bunch of other tests. Of course if you have serious issues with your cholesterol, you should consider whether or not you really should be cycling AAS...especially any orals.

So save yourself over $100 and just get the important stuff.

^^^^^This is exactly what I do every 90 days or so, thanks bmw!!

50$ is great peace of mind to know your test level's are fine after PCT and to know your E2 number's. Great way to check quality of gear as well!

And don't worry about ordering the "female" hormone test. You print out a paper and it list you as a male and the people at Lab Corp just see a code.

Also, once you get one test done once they will email you a 15% off code every month! You can also visit privatemdlabs and get a 10% code by answering a few question's that take about 10 seconds. But I'm sure guys will post the 15% code in this thread each month.

Anabolic5150
i checked out privatemdlabs but have no idea what all that is . Could you tell me exactly what test I need to request?
im 34 6' 205lbs been on for about two and a half years cycle for about four or five months than bridge for one or two. Over the last year I have become Gino prone and have to run arimidex dont know if that means anything.

i know very little about "the proper way to cycle " my buddy has convinced me that my "receptors"have shut down from being on so long. I joined this site for some enlightenment pleas help. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Back