• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

*blush*

animal56

Totally Blasted to Shreds
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do my Steelers really suck that bad, or am I just dreaming it? :bawling:

After all, they do seem alot better on my X-Box. :grin:

Looks like it's gonna be a loooooooooong season, but thankfully, hockey is here! :banana:

10 turnovers in 2 games is awful. They had a chance last nite, get it to a field goal, and let a kick return. AAAAGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

and we cant stop the pass to save our lives.

i think we'll get it together though.

looks like most teams will now be throwing anywhere between 50-70 passes against there D until they can prove they can stop it. One of the true ways they can stop it is by putting more pressure on the QB. they don't seem to be blitz crazy so far!

On the offensive side, Bettis is clearly not 100%. Without that in their game plan you can clearly see how they are shutting down Plaxis and he is looking so frustrated. Ward is a much better route runner and more disciplined that is why he is still getting the ball and Stewart needs to use his legs better to keep the D honest and not become a pocket passer.

I think they will right the ship and still take their division and hopefully be a strong contender in the postseason.

My Steelers suck!!!!!!!! :cry:

We need a real QB!!!!!! Now that would be a good start. Who the hell is Stewart blowing to keep his job?? and our D??? What D!! The worst thing Steelers ever did was let Lake and Woodson leave... idiots!!

Back