• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Celts/Cavs trade..............Lebron to the Celts!!!

Flex

FLEXecutioner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
in case you guys live under a rock, you heard the news that the Celtics traded Eric Williams, Tony Battie and Kedrick Brown to the Cavaliers for Lebron James and cash.

haha ya right. (this is mainly for i are baboon, celtic and brennan, teh only celts fans i know of on i.m.)

the cavs did give the cetls Ricky Davis, Chris Mihm and some guys Mike Stewart?

Right now this trade looks AWESOME. Ricky Davis is a nasty guard, who can score, pass and rebound. mainly its his ability to score that i love. Don't know much about Mihm otehr than he is an inside presence.

I never really cared for EzE Williams, i don't think i ever saw him actually make a shot. I'll miss Battie, he was a decent center, and kedrick hasnt done shit, and didnt look like he was gonna anytime soon.

(makes you think about the celts drafting the last few years.......joe forte, BUST....Kedrick, BUST.....Joe Johnson, BUST.....Kendrick Perkins, ????.....Marcus Banks looks alright)

damn i was just about to post on this. isnt it actually ricky davis,chris mihm and mike stewt for the celts for tony, eric williams and brown?

right now i only think the cleveland is pretty dumb. did they really needed the big men so much that they gave away their star ricky davis??

they were lucky to get bron already, and i thought ricky + lebron = production. now that ricky's out of the equation, i just want to see how will the cavs fare..

Originally posted by MeLo
damn i was just about to post on this. isnt it actually ricky davis,chris mihm and mike stewt for the celts for tony, eric williams and brown?

right now i only think the cleveland is pretty dumb. did they really needed the big men so much that they gave away their star ricky davis??

they were lucky to get bron already, and i thought ricky + lebron = production. now that ricky's out of the equation, i just want to see how will the cavs fare..

that's what i wrote bro.....kedrick, williams and battie for r.d., mihm and stewart......

i guess ricky davis and the cavs coach didnt get along, so they wanted to get rid of him. the cavs wanted to do ricky for eric williams straight up, but the celts wanted someone to help in the post (with raef out for the season), so they threw in battie and kedrick (the celts offered Walter, but they wanted kedrick, making Tommy Heinsohn very happy), and the cavs gave up Mihm and Stewart......

Originally posted by Flex

haha ya right. (this is mainly for i are baboon, celtic and brennan, teh only celts fans i know of on i.m.)

Just to clarify, while I'd like to see the Celts do well because they are the "local" team, I really don't follow pro hoops all the much. I have tried getting into it, but I just can't. :shrug: I pay attention a little, but I can't watch an entire game.

I LOOOOOVE WALTAAAAAH!!

big celts win over the mavs tonite. waltah and welsh came up huge. ricky looks pretty good and so does mihm.

its all coming together....MUUUUUWHAAAAAAAAA

Back