• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Check This Cunt

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
6,466
Reaction score
1,336
Points
0
Location
TOILET
Who here has 9,483 posts on this board, with 9,000 about me? And I?m owned apparently.....that is some funny shit right there.
 
I?ve forgotten how Charley, feel free to post up some pink bits
 
lXGQghX.jpg
 
always wanted a foot job
 
Who here has 9,483 posts on this board, with 9,000 about me? And I?m owned apparently.....that is some funny shit right there.

You've got someone living in your head. Rent free.
 
It's all you post about. You two should get a room.

i left the rim chair scat eater alone for a few weeks, but he couldn?t resist bringing me up the whole time, even when I?m not here for months, id prefer not to be mentioned
 
You'll need to run a poll


Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk
 
wtf ? I would like to know how many they sell verses the normal looking versions

ib8ubxaqmygglz0juw8m.png
 
... run a poll ?!?!? i'm getting ready to run to Canada ... :roflmao: ..

Trump will rewrite the rule book


Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk
 
Trump will rewrite the rule book


Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk



...he's had a private chef cook for him since he was born.... he knows the hard scramble life, he'll tell you that, he knows hunger & strife.. not !!!! lol
 
let him build his wall
 
Back
Top