• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Chinese Labour Day

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dear customers,

From 1st until 5th of May there are holidays in China. We will package all outstanding orders but probably won`t be able to ship them until the 6th of May. In order to compensate this period also because a lot of people asked us to extend the promo for other payment options, we decided to continue it, but now with our old good bonus promo:

Any orders placed between 1st of and 8th of May in our international store will get the following bonuses:

for orders over 100$ - 35$ freebies
for 200$ orders - 90$ freebies
for 300$ orders - 200$ freebies
for 500$ order - 400$ freebies
for 700$ orders - a whooping 700$ of freebies

You can select any items of your choice during checkout. HGH is excluded from this offer, but you can still add as your main items. For example add 4 HGH kits as the main items and then select $700 worth of oils and oral during checkout process.

One free reship of main items only in case package gets lost ect.

Click Here to Order!

Last edited:
Our programmers did not update the site on time. Bitcoin 40% off promo remains active. You can still take advantage of it.

New promo will be launched within 12-15 hours. We will extend it up to 15th of May.

Our programmers did not update the site on time. Bitcoin 40% off promo remains active. You can still take advantage of it.

New promo will be launched within 12-15 hours. We will extend it up to 15th of May.
Does this offer still active?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Does this offer still active?

40% off Bitcoin promo is no longer valid, please check out our new promo

Any orders placed between 1st of and 20th of May in our international store will get the following bonuses:

You can select any items of your choice during checkout. HGH is excluded from this offer, but you can still add as your main items. For example add 4 HGH kits ($800) as the main items and then select $700 worth of oils and oral during checkout process.

Click Here to Order!

40% off Bitcoin promo is no longer valid, please check out our new promo

Any orders placed between 1st of and 20th of May in our international store will get the following bonuses:

You can select any items of your choice during checkout. HGH is excluded from this offer, but you can still add as your main items. For example add 4 HGH kits ($800) as the main items and then select $700 worth of oils and oral during checkout process.

Click Here to Order!
So you saying if my package get busted by post office I won't get my free stuff with reship. Isn't that bs.

Back