• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

"Coca Cola to release low carb cola"

lol, that's so corny, why would u pick that over diet soda if u are carb counting??

the only reason i can think of is *maybe* they are using splenda instead, so those anal-retentive low-carbers who will avoid aspartame to all extents can incorporate a new splenda-based soda into their diets by counting the carbs from the sugar?

I dunno, it sounds stupid to me :shrug:

Since the whole idea is for coke to make money, it's a great idea. They are doing a very good job of preying on the general public's nutritional ignorance. Sad isn't it?

Who needs Soda Anyway, nothing more refreshing than a tall glass of ice cold water :thumb:

Originally posted by greekblondechic
lol, that's so corny, why would u pick that over diet soda if u are carb counting??

the only reason i can think of is *maybe* they are using splenda instead, so those anal-retentive low-carbers who will avoid aspartame to all extents can incorporate a new splenda-based soda into their diets by counting the carbs from the sugar?

I dunno, it sounds stupid to me :shrug:
I use Splenda not just to avoid the aspartame of Equal and such, but also because Splenda tastes 100000x better.

Back