• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Costs...

TriZZle305

Go Away Body Fat
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How much do you guyz estimate it would cost me to buy some metal piping or something and drill it into my house(for a pullup bar) vs having some guy do it for me vs buying one of thos stations with pullups and dip bars and stuff... anndd hoe much is a smith machine i need one for squating since i dont have a squat rack... would a squat rack be less?

If you have a couple bucks to spend, i'd get a squat rack with a pullup bar. Probably the cheapest and you can do almost anything with it.

they have those? how much do they cost... and will i be able to put it together because right now all my stuff is in the patio so i cant really get anything already built in there... unless we broke the screen around it and nailed it back in

My rack cost 275 i think? Its body solid and pretty sturdy. If you shop around you could probably find a cheaper one.

Back